Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

scottharmes6

France Photoreal scenery

Hi,

Which links specifically?

They seem to be working OK here.  You will not be able to use a download manager directly on the Google drive links, as the link opens up another page which contains the download.  You should be able to open up to the actual download page and then use a download manager.

Cheers,

Google Drive downloads doesn't seem to be working at the moment.  It displays the virus error message, and then loops back to the 'download anyway' screen where the button does not function.

I downloaded several of these files previously months ago, but that was on a different computer now defunct at the moment and with a different ISP.

Any help or ideas?

No problems experienced in the past and I'm now just hoping their servers are too busy.

Edited by lawnmower1

On 20/10/2017 at 2:14 PM, lawnmower1 said:

Google Drive downloads doesn't seem to be working at the moment.  It displays the virus error message, and then loops back to the 'download anyway' screen where the button does not function.

I downloaded several of these files previously months ago, but that was on a different computer now defunct at the moment and with a different ISP.

Any help or ideas?

No problems experienced in the past and I'm now just hoping their servers are too busy.

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed reply, I just noticed this post.  If there was a problem it seems to be gone now.  I just tested a number of the Drive links and they all worked OK.

Cheers,

Je n'ai q'une chose à dire ; en effect, trois choses ;)

- merci!!! 

Merci Bien !!!!!

Merci beaucoup !!!!

Lovely stuff, crisp scenery down below, and since I am that type of flyer, low and slow, this is an amazing scenery to fly with ! Thank YOU again so much !!!!!!

fr marseille.jpg

...installing the Swiss Alps now....

just not sure about one thing; do I copy and paste the afcad files into the same France VFR  folder in my hard drive!? or do these go elsewhere in the FSX directory please!? Thank you again ! ;)

Not sure if I messed up by forgetting to download some files, but just wanted to share a preview of what to expect from these wonderful scenery files !

You can fly VFR from Dinard ( pleurtuit St malo) to Marseille, or even to Geneva and the world as we know unfolds below ;)

Great stuff again thank you !!!!!!!

fr vfr.jpg

Edited by Manecascristina

6 hours ago, gibo said:

Great screenshot Manecascristina, two posts above!!

That area around Marseille is beautiful! Have been exploring ever since, and indeed, what a great scenery pack!  I could go on and on posting printscreens...;-) 

On 14/04/2018 at 4:12 AM, Manecascristina said:

Je n'ai q'une chose à dire ; en effect, trois choses ;)

- merci!!! 

Merci Bien !!!!!

Merci beaucoup !!!!

Lovely stuff, crisp scenery down below, and since I am that type of flyer, low and slow, this is an amazing scenery to fly with ! Thank YOU again so much !!!!!!

fr marseille.jpg

...installing the Swiss Alps now....

just not sure about one thing; do I copy and paste the afcad files into the same France VFR  folder in my hard drive!? or do these go elsewhere in the FSX directory please!? Thank you again ! ;)

Merci Manecascristina! :smile:

Nice screenshot.

With regard to your question, the AFCAD files can go anywhere within any active scenery folder.  They will be perfectly fine in the same folder as the photo scenery.  Occasionally Joop has used an ALT file for the airport elevation, and in this case the ALT file must be placed in FSX ( P3Dv3, P3Dv4) /scenery/world/scenery.

I'm glad you like the scenery. :smile:

Cheers,