Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

merlinux

Torres strait Horn, Badu and Kubin not available for download?

Question

11 answers to this question

Shifted for you.

you can find Torres Strait islands in the downloads/OZx scenery

Mike is reworking them. I don't know why it's not available to download in the interim. Mike might chime in here at some point.

enjoy the T.S.I. Package in the meantime.

Shifted for you.

Mike is reworking them. I don't know why it's not available to download in the interim. Mike might chime in here at some point.

Yep its been like that for a while, Im not sure why either

Shifted for you.

Hi Alexis

Yeah the problem arose when we shifted some stuff around on our servers, as Trev said I am redeveloping the three included airfields to a higher standard and is aiming to be released as a part of a bigger, more complete, package under development. As for the original download I have not fixed the issue as I was 1) expecting to have finished by now, 2) it would have involved a big re-upload of the file (I am limited on data usage), 3) It is not to the standard of the airfields I am aiming to produce these days so wasn't in a hurry to re-upload and 4) since then my computer crashed.

At this stage if someone has the original file and is happy to sort it out just PM me and it can be re uploaded no issues. If you really can't wait then someone reading this who still has the original installation file may be able to put on dropbox and send you a download link.

Hope this helps,

Cheers, Mike

Thanks Mike and the others for your answers :)

No big deal. I was just at lockhart river and wanted to fly to Horn on my way to png heh heh.

Anyways I will wait for someone or yourself reviving this. Im spewing cause I had the file on an old hd that I formatted not so long ago...

Follow link:

Old Version - MB Torres Straight Islands Package, Horn, Kubin, Badu and Tuin Islands

Just keep in mind that this is the old version and will need to be Manually Removed before adding the new version that should be included in the next OZx package.

oh thanks mate :)

Im sorry  if I costed you some of your internet quota :(

But if you come to Cairns I can buy you a beer!

I'll be awaiting your new version and in the mean time I'll finish that flight!

Edited by merlinux
typo

Hey mate can you just check the runway textures at Horn are showing up ok?, someone has reported an issue and its possible its an issue with the file re uploaded. I don't have a computer to run FSX on at the moment.

The file is damn fine. And btw I think your airports look good, they deserve to be online ;) Cant wait to try your new YHID.

Here are 2 shots in front of rway 32 to prove it.

First FSX then P3D v3

2015-12-18_00001.jpg

2015-12-17_23-48-39-963.jpg

Edited by merlinux