Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

LHB7221

General Screenshots + WIP repaints

With the Exeter Christmas Market in action, Stagecoach sent many of their Gold branded Scanias to the area to help with their Park & Ride Service. Therefore, a lot of the E400s are out in force to replace the missing N230UDs. The Children in Need Branded E400 helped serve Service 35 this evening - nice to drive some of the older fleet vehicles that usually do short, in-town work! ;)

20161201155204_1.jpg

2hrml4p.png

dc33at.png

So AVG Mobil heard about the Van Hool AGG300 and decided to have one for Line 23 and 20. Its only one bus cause more would cause some problems. 

However ROGIS had other ideas for the A330 and decided to order a couple to use them on there lines.

10ibcww.png

I'm currently "de-cyrilizing" this Russian bus (PAZ 32054) to get rid of the cyrilics trouble in OMSI 2. This is my progress now after 40 min of renaming .o3d files:

paz.png

Still ~1.5k lines of model.cfg till the last mesh file. Should i release it when done? Idk if i have to request permission from author, because i'm not modifying the model at all, just renaming the .o3d files.

Edit: 300 lines to go. The bus is almost fully visible now, just small pieces like some glasses remain to be renamed.

paz2.png

Edited by FenixArg

On 16/12/2016 at 10:17 PM, FenixArg said:

I'm currently "de-cyrilizing" this Russian bus (PAZ 32054) to get rid of the cyrilics trouble in OMSI 2. This is my progress now after 40 min of renaming .o3d files:

paz.png

Still ~1.5k lines of model.cfg till the last mesh file. Should i release it when done? Idk if i have to request permission from author, because i'm not modifying the model at all, just renaming the .o3d files.

Edit: 300 lines to go. The bus is almost fully visible now, just small pieces like some glasses remain to be renamed.

paz2.png

This is very interesting, I wasn't even aware you could rename them....

The fun I could have!

3 hours ago, Jokervation said:

ff1yqs.png

The MAN 313 driving Line 23 Vlietburg ^_^

Nice repaint, but i prefer an undivided front window. ;)