Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

LHB7221

General Screenshots + WIP repaints

7 hours ago, Callum21 said:

How do you do your repaints i have tried many of times with failed attempts 

Paint.Net, a bit of practice and tons of patience.
The bus authors 9 times out of 10 leave blank repaint templates somewhere in the textures folder, just find them, make a copy and have a go on either photoshop or paint.net, whichever you find easiest. Start with a livery that is easy and simple, and just build your skills up from there.

Ta-da

1.PNG

Edited by trident4370

It's always an interesting run when you have been allocated a Single Decker to serve a Double Decker Route, have no working Display Board with a bus that is at its Maximum Carrying Capacity - coupled with being 14 Minutes Late.
God, I love the real side of bus driving! ;)

678_8cbc1b688c43b77e5e788dea6e8df175.jpg
677_fb5a36adf7d499a48de2b815adc6e7fe.jpg
676_c773d7005bc426907f430ee343dae09e.jpg

Driving a MAN NL263 A21 in a crowded highway in Lemmental. The bus still has the repaint from his previous operator, Hamburg Hochbahn, however, it's very similar to RVL colours.

mana21.png

The model has an amazing quality, exactly the level of detail a payware addon must have. This was my first run with the model, and i enjoyed it. Runs very smoothly on my garbage PC, even at the heaviest locations like Lemmental Hauptbahnhof. In my opinion, the best of it, is the control panel located above the dashboard, where you can see the line list (if you have the file for the map), the schedule, and also you have a config panel to modify a lot of settings of the bus. For example, you can change the display type. The only point i think it could be improved: the flipdot display does not support some German characters like ö (that's why i changed to LED display in the image above). In a German bus, that's very strange...