CBris

My new paints

8 posts in this topic

I have finally found a round tuit! So this evening I uploaded a dozen of my recent repaints to my website - feel free to drop by and download  a paint or a hundred...

uploads%20july%2015%202015.jpg

Hi Asamra - The OzX forum has a library of paints, just click on the button "Downloads" at the top of any forum page and look on the right hand side of the page - your see all sorts of categories. Currently there are about 3055 paints in the Ozx library for you to browse through.

Me - I'm awkward and happen to have a reasonably cheap host and my own domain and to get hold of my repaints, you'll have to visit my website. Just look at my signature at the bottom of my posts and you'll see that address (www dot eagleskinner dot com) and yes, it is not a clickable link I do that out of courtesy to the Ozx owners and fans. Admittedlyit cuts out a very small part of their traffic stats, but it also makes people visiting me visit of their deliberate choice and allows you (your virus scanner) to verify the url. Besides - it is not that much effort to type in my proper URL in your browser with the period keypress '.'  instead of the letters 'dot'

Another extremely good source of repaints is over at the Avsim file library http://library.avsim.net/index.php They have got one of the biggest flightsim file libraries going. Not just paints, but freeware aircraft, applets, tools and more.

..and if you get stuck, there's always a helping hand around.

really nice ones there:)

i requested a c-172 for a2a from my aero-club. are you able to paint it? how mutch will it cost?

Yes, I saw that request but I do not have that model. Sorry.