Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Esqui

OMSI Add-on Berlin M44

Question

https://www.bgm-studios.com/omsi-add-on-berlin-m44-exklusive-infos-und-neue-bilder.html (in German)

Planned for Q1 2016, the Project Berlin M44 has officially been announced. There will be a dedicated bus for this map, in this case the VDL Citea LLE120.

See also the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/OMSI-2-Berlin-M44-AddOn/876889232377882

We'll see how this one turns out

12 answers to this question

I can say with confidence that this addon will be payware. The price has not yet been confirmed by the team, so there will be no discussion regarding speculation of the price.

Yes sir!!, :well: That could have been much more nicer said then acting like a moderator Lowlander, you know the rules by now. 

No Lion's City.. I would kill for a good articulated one or the 12m. Even a 15m, as BVG use. 

what about the one with Mainz?

I said good.:)

I guess we have been spoiled with Darius and Alterr's addons.

No Lion's City.. I would kill for a good articulated one or the 12m. Even a 15m, as BVG use. 

Well, ViewApp have gone quiet, but last I heard, they were working on a Lion's City to be released soon after their Vienna. Maybe they're hard at work on it right now, seeing how Vienna was supposedly done.

As for M44 itself, I'm very excited. I love Berlin and the more lines and buses we get there, the better, as far as I'm concerned.

Hello.

I am part of the development team for the add-on, and I will be posting updates on behalf of the other members in the team.

So, here is an update on the VDL:

The dashboard is now in place, not complete, but is getting there.

5l6hrq.jpg

25gbcet.jpg

Fantastic! Thank you for the screens. Looking forward to updates. It's really great to have a developer here on the forum. Fingers firmly crossed, I'm sure this particular route will make a lot of people happy.

Hello.

I am part of the development team for the add-on, and I will be posting updates on behalf of the other members in the team.

So, here is an update on the VDL:

[images removed]

The dashboard is now in place, not complete, but is getting there.

I seriously wish you luck with developing this bus.

Well, ViewApp have gone quiet, but last I heard, they were working on a Lion's City to be released soon after their Vienna. Maybe they're hard at work on it right now, seeing how Vienna was supposedly done.

I remeber there was some talk about that, but thought the project died down. Lets hope they still intend to finish it.

Good luck with your project Lowlander.

As for M44 itself, I'm very excited. I love Berlin and the more lines and buses we get there, the better, as far as I'm concerned.

Agreed.  Still love Berlin maps and routes, so this one will be a welcome addition, as will the X10 map, as and when it's released.

I can say with confidence that this addon will be payware. The price has not yet been confirmed by the team, so there will be no discussion regarding speculation of the price.