Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Cpt Des

John Jobbers (jaje) wife is terminally ill...

IT IS WITH A SAD HEART THAT i HAVE TO INFORM YOU ALL THAT
John's wife Sue is gravely ill in hospital and doctors have informed him that the end is near.
Family have flown to Tasmania to be with him, in this his darkest hour.

He sent Jane and I a message last night asking us to call him asap and we had a feeling it was about Sue.

This is what he said
" Sue is desperately ill, and the doctor says that she is very close to the end - not responding to antibiotics at all, and her heart is giving up on her.
I'll let you know later in the day. Our eldest daughter is flying in this morning, so I'm going to the hospital early, then down to pick up Samantha at Devonport."

John and I are like brothers and I could not have a better Flightsim friend in this world, even though we are a continent apart.

An avid Flightsim enthusiast from the very early days and a strong advocate and supporter of ORBX, he now has to face a life alone at aged 75.

I am gutted that I cannot be with him right now to give him support
so I ask all of you to keep him and Sue in your thoughts while he goes through this.

I managed to speak to him last night and he told me that life support would be turned off soon after her grandson (who is flying  to Tasmania) got the opportunity to say goodby.

He also thanked me for letting everyone in the flightsim world know the situation.

Kindest regards to all
Des

Edited by Cpt Des

Please give him and his family our best of regards and well, there is not much more I can say other than that I am saddened to hear this Des, thank you for letting us know