Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Timmy74

How do I stop everyones issues being sent to my personal email address?

Question

Hello JayKae,

Since this new OZx look I keep getting bombarded with everyone's issues, questions, warnings and download admissions to my personal email account....!??! 

How can I stop this?  I have gone to my settings and tried everything to stop this but am a complete loss?

Kind regards,

Tim...

7 answers to this question

I have not looked at this new forum, format yet, but there must be a "notify me" somewhere that you need to untick..Teecee.

Thank you Teecee.  Like i said before... I have already tried all avenues....   The only one I can see is something I have not got permission to change.  I am guessing JayKae is the one who can change it!?

Thank you JayKae. The only thing at the bottom of the page is "Contact Us"? Sorry for being stupid but I have never had this issue before and all of a sudden I am getting flooded with stuff in my personal emails.

I am still trying to get my head around this new look and finding it a bit confusing.....

I've just tried following the link JayKae posted: http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/notifications/options/

and scrolled down and unchecked these boxes:

Another moderator issues a warning

A report is posted

New content is posted that requires approval

Mike

PS. JayKae I like the new look, a little more modern and stylish.

I also had the same issue as you Tim, up until today.  The notification options posted above by Mike were unable to be changed by me before today, but earlier I got online on my mobile and was allowed to change them.

Cheers,

Yes as I mentioned elsewhere, some mod functions were locked for a while due to work being done