Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Bruce e

Club Flight July 3. 0930z

23 posts in this topic

:frantics::frantics:"Roll Up  Roll Up  Hands off c####s, & on socks, the OZxFC requires dedicated pilots"  :frantics::frantics:

Flight details

any other suggestions?????????????

Fresh ideas welcome!!!

Edited by Bruce e

As both my PC and myself are now hopefully recovered from a sustained dose of "geriatrics" I hope to scramble to the flight line next Friday night :sword:

I believe Cambridge is now disused & has become an industrial estate. 

Ive added a few bits using instant scenery (very basic) to make it resemble what you can see in G/Earth.

If you wnt that I can send you the .bgl file but will not be offended if you pass it up.

This is what it looks like with the .bgl added

wFzrPv.jpg

:frantics::frantics:"Roll Up  Roll Up  Hands off c####s, & on socks, the OZxFC requires dedicated pilots"  :frantics::frantics:

Flight details

any other suggestions?????????????

Fresh ideas welcome!!!

Cambridge not used, that's news to me lol

There certainly is an industrial area but im sure its still used for Training in and some other GA 

And sure, ill grab that BGL File for cambridge Bruce

Anyway im up for anything 

Cheers

Richard

Edited by rrockliff

Hi Bruce e,

Any chance of a copy of your Cambridge .bgl please?? :)
I hope to 'sit in' tonight. Any chance of a quick run-down on what/how-to/where/when/who please?.
I have some Tasmania stuff I received from Terry Carr some time ago. 
Would appreciate a quick chat/run-down before tonight please. :unsure:

I was in touch with Noel earlier on , he is OK...

Jorge

Apologies for having dropped out, I was summoned by the better half to join her for dinner. It was nice to fly again even if it was brief. 

Cheers

Butch

I was really looking fwd to this session, been helping Noel to get started and a couple of other P3D guys in the morning and my throat did not want to play talk any more... was not feeling too god , Doc said it will be OK soon..so.till next time..

Jorge

Yeah Jorge I was looking forward to it as well after a couple of months of enforced abstinence,  but my FSX multiplayer spat the dummy for no apparent reason - hope to have another go next week if I've got "Humpty Dumpty" all back together again :geek:

Hi everyone,

Thanks for an enjoyable evening.
Apologies for my frequent problems. Presently (for past four weeks) have been experiencing very slow NBN (Normally 11 Mb/s drops to less than 1 Mb/s).
Will make a list of aircraft I have that are non-flooding, & print out to refer back to.
Especially thanks to those who helped me prior & during the flight. :)
Looking forward to further foraging.

PS where do I go to get Friday evening flight .bgl files?, are they stored somewhere prior to the night?.
I made up my own in Plan-G last Friday; based on that screen-grab :)
My friend in Canada (Powell River BC) is interested in also joining at some stage.
I'll share a link next time we chat.

Ummm, how do I go about setting up a decent Profile icon/info thingy?.

I,ll pm the .bgl file to you. If you need help with it and sorting your non flooding a/c I,ll  be on TS at about 0800 / 0900z can't remember if you were made a ozxfc member, if not I can drag you into channel and sort that for you

I,ll pm the .bgl file to you. If you need help with it and sorting your non flooding a/c I,ll  be on TS at about 0800 / 0900z can't remember if you were made a ozxfc member, if not I can drag you into channel and sort that for you

Hi Bruce e,

Thankyou for your Cambridge bgl file. Have installed same & I'll check it out later.
:)
Horror of horrors, when I went to put it in my Addon Scenery / 'Scenery' folder, it was sadly all~gone!!.
I resorted to drastic measures & copy-pasted an old 2012 backup I had ( of the 'scenery' sub-folder; back into my Addon Scenery main folder).

Apologies re not getting to chat today. I'm doing three days of time-consuming 'tests' so my ISP provider can persuade NBN to 'have a look' at why my speed drops below 1Mb/s sometimes for hours in the afternoon/evenings. My normal download speed is better than 11 Mb/s. Personally I think it's disgusting that anyone should be asked to do their own testing. Many years ago (as a PMG Tech) there was something called 'service'. Not any more. I doubt that 90% of our population would not be able to do the kind of testing I'm having to do. This speed-drop (along with web-page time-outs & total loss of NBN service on some occasions has gone on now for around four weeks.

I keep hearing about you guys NBN problems so I did a bit of Googling.....I now see the problem!