Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Timmy74

TAA & Air Niugini paints for JF's F-27.

9 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

Just the heads up. John O'Duffy has kindly done an Air Niugini F-27 and a TAA F-27. I will ask him if we can have them released here but in the mean time he has given me permission to give a link to his down loads.

Thank you John for these to great paints :thumbsu:

Enjoy!

Tim..

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=Air+Niugini+Fokker+F27-200+%28P2-ANM%29&CatID=root&Go=Search

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=Trans+Australia+Airlines+Fokker+F27-100+%28VH-TFG%29&CatID=root&Go=Search

I hope he will let you release them as it will be 2 less for me to paint :).

I hope he will let you release them as it will be 2 less for me to paint :).

I don't understand you Pat? Why would you do them again if they are already available?

Thanks Tim and Pat. I'm very happy for them to be uploaded here or any site that does not charge in any way for downloads.

Pat I'll leave the later 'T' tail livery for you :) , I just really wanted to do that earlier mid 60's livery that was stuck in my memory.

F27-1.jpg

Is it me or JF again - This is not how I remember the F27 looking, in particular the nose is to long and or pointy, the rudder seems incorrect as does the glend with the tail cone area and the engines just dont look right on the top side and I always thought the aircraft looked longer from end to end this one seems stubby! In fact there are two parked down the road at nearby aerodrome awaiting restoration as museum pieces. Off to have a look tomorrow. Otherwise I still have not recovered from the DC-8 saga, is this one as bad? looks like another sunderland to me.

AS for TAA I really liked this livery and by the way the freeware version flies just fine for me, JF's would have to be a whole lot better.

tn_2014-9-2_14-20-17-723_zpsfyxydfll.jpg

My wife and I flew in a F27 on our honeymoon (3rd March 1974) from Melbourne to Wynyard (Tassie). I am pretty sure it was Ansett. Any chance of a early 70's Ansett livery?

Edited by Bassman

I don't understand you Pat? Why would you do them again if they are already available?

Tim, when I posted that they were not released hence the comment.