Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Esqui

What are you working on?

2ivoeu0.png

The Citaro CNG and the G CNG Breng are now nearly complete. ^_^ The G version is using the Finlay mod which is not compatible with the morphi soundmod and the Solo version is using the CNG from Morphi. The CNG solo version from Finlay is bugged and that's why I am not able to repaint it. There will be also a version without the CNG tank for the articulated bus, which will work with Morphi's mod. ^_^ Only the Citaro G Altter to go, only need to research for photo's of the real thing. 

2popljp.png

The last one of the Fleet, the Citaro G version which in real life is not in service anymore. (only on special occasions) I only need to change a few things on the other busses. (little mistake I made.) Then have to organize them in a pack and write a readme for them. I will surely be done this week. ^_^ 

Anyone wondering My launceston map is still slowly coming, just waiting on the route changes happening soon as it appears i can cut some roads out, still can't work out buildings so just using what i can find Mainly all from Manly as we are in the same country. Thanks Chuck anyone interested in trying to help me make a depot would be Very helpful i just can't work blender out

Any advice or tips on creating duty cards or running boards for grundorf? First time so starting off low. Have tried OMSI HelpMaker but doesn’t really make duty cards, just timetables and route maps.

Help would be greatly appreciated, thx.

On 23/12/2017 at 8:12 AM, ALX400 Bus Train &Aviation said:

image.thumb.png.88441549afda6483ef9dbd335b6e270d.pngSelf explanatory really....

I bet a lot of you when you first saw me around here would have never thought I'd eventually end up making a bus :P

Nice looking bus. 

I am still quite new here, but I made a decent looking Brisbane Transport MAN 18.310 CNG Volgren CR228L in SketchUp a while back and am considering making a State Transit Volvo B7RLE with Bustech VST bodywork. These are based at State Transit's Brookvale (V) Depot and are numbered from 2705 to 2724. Currently, 2706 is in a UTA "MkV Livery" Wrap for State Transit's 85th Anniversary (Which just occurred to me was yesterday!) along with Buses from every other STA Depot in Sydney. No promises here for those Aussie OMSI Fans out there like myself, but I'll try. Only thing I'd not know how to do is scripting, but I'm sure I'll figure it out! 

8 hours ago, Sydney Buses CB60 said:

I am still quite new here, but I made a decent looking Brisbane Transport MAN 18.310 CNG Volgren CR228L in SketchUp a while back and am considering making a State Transit Volvo B7RLE with Bustech VST bodywork. These are based at State Transit's Brookvale (V) Depot and are numbered from 2705 to 2724. Currently, 2706 is in a UTA "MkV Livery" Wrap for State Transit's 85th Anniversary (Which just occurred to me was yesterday!) along with Buses from every other STA Depot in Sydney. No promises here for those Aussie OMSI Fans out there like myself, but I'll try. Only thing I'd not know how to do is scripting, but I'm sure I'll figure it out! 

Sounds great, best of luck