Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Esqui

What are you working on?

On 03/07/2016 at 8:35 AM, mrmoose said:

A few screenshots of my latest work on Scunthorpe...

Hide contents

Lodge Moor Estate:

SCUN01.jpg

Oswald Road - The Museum/Rail Station stop:

SCUN02.jpg

Ashby Road, near the PODS/Civic Centre:

SCUN03.jpg

Ashby Road, between Brumby Corner & Ashby Turn:

SCUN04.jpg

Messingham Road, Chancel Road Junction:

SCUN05.jpg

Nice!

Will it remain Right path or will it be Converted?

On 4-7-2016 at 8:35 PM, davetherave123 said:

Will it remain Right path or will it be Converted?

Ahum, take a good look at those pictures....

5 hours ago, davetherave123 said:

I know its right path at the moment, I was asking if it was GOING To be Converted?

:well:

5 hours ago, davetherave123 said:

I know its right path at the moment, I was asking if it was GOING To be Converted?

6 minutes ago, Mr Drive said:

:well:

Setting this aside... This looks very promising @mrmoose and I'm looking forward to it! It looks a lot better than before-I was never able to use it before due to various issues. I look forward to seeing this progress and I really hope for it to be of a high quality ^_^ 

15 hours ago, Lowlander21 said:

b7lpromo

Nice work Josh! ^_^

Any chance you should show me how to change the fonts as I think customising the fonts for my use would be better (and also the sign dimensions as I would like a 144x19 at the front)

Whilst mother nature has been busy playing games with the thunder and lightning, I've been busy helping @mrmoose with his latest Scunthorpe version map. All the textures have been updated with iomex's pack so that it is consistent throughout.

Spoiler

252530_20160720093101_1.png

Frances Street looking towards Brittannia Hotel. Nothing much changed here, the shops have been replaced by newer objects now that Freeman's are looking old and outdated.252530_20160720093138_1.png

This area looks much more open and posh. It's an open communal area for anyone to enjoy.252530_20160720093240_1.png

Jumped down a little bit and this is looking towards the Museum/Railway Station junction on route 9 after serving the hospital. Again, nothing much changed, just road markings and textures updated with the traffic lights renewed.252530_20160720093256_1.png

This is Church Lane looking towards the Hospital. The number 9 route would be coming towards the camera, if you get what I mean?  The houses have been updated and what I now need to do is replace the driveways with a better texture.

252530_20160720093313_1.pngHospital, with the A&E on the right of the screenshot. I've added a few tarmac pieces in along with more texture updates. I need to remove the trees as I don't think greenery can grow through tar?252530_20160720093344_1.pngHospital, around by the Main Entrance. Added a few one way signs in and updated the textures again.252530_20160720094029_1.png

Mary Street, with the Car Park on the left. Nothing major here, updated the road markings and shifted a few shops about.252530_20160720094048_2.png

This area has been overhauled a lot since the last version of Scunthorpe. We are now looking towards the bus station where there is now a bus lane with red tarmac dressing to make it look clearer. The car park on the right has been retextured too.

252530_20160720094112_1.png252530_20160720094126_2.png252530_20160720094118_1.png252530_20160720094209_1.png

The rebuilt Scunthorpe Bus Station. In my opinion it looks a lot more modern now with new bus shelters installed and most railings replaced with Road-hog's considering the Fellowsfilm ones are very poly-heavy and would end up causing a lot of lag.

Hope you can see the improvements made throughout and if you have any comments or suggestions comment here or PM myself or @mrmoose ^_^

Edited by ross4122

@ross4122 On your A&E picture, there were some Tarmac patches which you said that you put on. (Btw, quoting is messed up on mobile which is why I didn't quote it :P). Could you point me in the right direction on where to get these 'patches' from or are they just part of the spline texture?

On 7/2/2016 at 11:28 PM, South Tyne Lad said:

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum so apologies if I'm posting in the wrong thread.

I'm currently starting work on a DAF DB250 project for Omsi 2, The bus was built on Wright Eclipse Gemini 1, Alexander ALX400 , Plaxton President and East Lancs Lowlander body's. My project will include the East Lancs example, One of the the rarer bodys  for it. It will use my own East Lanc's Lowlander bodywork. It is a RHD vehicle and is found in various Arriva Fleets across the UK and other examples at Small Independent operators throughtout the UK.

My project is in the early stages, And I do not intend to release it until its up to a very high standard.

A tester is also being tested in AD156's Gemini 1 body, Though this isn't intended for Public Release unless demand is high, And permission is given from the said Member

I will keep you updated

Thanks
South Tyne Lad

How have you forgotten the Optare Spectra body that it also carried! But good luck with the project!

Ah. Back here after quite some time. I was working on Edinburgh with the number 6 route about a year ago, not only was this service withdrawn but the hard drive storing it also got corrupted (and the Github version was a while behind.) So I'm back working on the number 10 in Edinburgh instead! :D

20160803142123_1.jpg