Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

JayKae

Farewell Jack

Thank you mates for your comments.

Jay, due to my poor English, I am not sure to understand all you ask me. I fear to do a mistake. And I do not find the command "Send me a mail" in your profil. Sorry to answer you here.

Here the link for the repaint. The name of the file is C172_Jack.zip and its size is 10.3MB :

[Link deleted]

You can use it as you want for the community.
(Maybe add some words about Jack in the "Readme" file).

Regards,

Richard

Richard,

A profound Thank You to you for the repaint, very much appreciated, I've crossed swords with Jack many times but all in a good manner, I do miss the Grumpy Ole Fart, but he's in a better place now and will look down on us and give us the "proverbial" finger :D

I bet he will have a "fag" in his mouth whilst doing so..God Bless you Jack old lad.Teecee.

Having met Jack at his home in Rotorua, and shared

counless hours in the skies, I was greatly saddened

by this news. In later flights we graduated to the Carenado

Bonanza, and with failing eyesight,Jack spent more and

more time shared cockpit in our trusty Bonanza touring the NZscenery.

RIP JACK YOU WILL BE MISSED

well i'll be buggered!!  Sad news indeed, I never knew that grumpy old Jack had passed away.  He was a great old bloke and I had shared a few laughs with him over the years.

RIP Jack.

Well its been a few years since i`ve been here and sadly on my side i had lost contact with Jack since the Voz days, I`m Sad to hear the news, we actually shared some common ground in many respects, many of you may or may not know, Jack was a Senior Flying Instructor for many years at Rotorua Aero Club( Volcanic Wonder flights) which coincidentally is where i grew up and gained my PPL in Rotorua, until i migrated to Oz some 30 years ago.

Jack My Friend i will Miss your grumpy Tantrums with FS9 settings and your computer... you gave all of us a good laugh and shared many stories with me.

Kia Kaha

Rick

Good to hear from you Rick and nice to hear about Jack in earlier days. We kept Jack fairly well entertained here in his last years right up until 2 weeks before his passing.

He was always on here helping the developers with testing their scenery or doing the Friday night group flights. We now hold a memorial flight out of Rotorua every year for him. There is even a default C172 paint we had done for him since that was what he fly mostly. Miss the old fella.

I think it is nice to know that everyone that we know of who has passed on is being remembered, makes me feel good about this community and it's legacy for when I pass on myself