Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JayKae

Donation Drive For An Upgrade

66 posts in this topic

Aussiex has given me countless hours of entertainment with it's niche on Australian scenery and repaints and as a host for my aircraft textures, please accept my humble contribution. I hope you continue to grow.

steve s

Done, thanks JK. Perthaps even new Aus airports with FSX-SE?

Mac

Edited by Arismac

Completely missed this, but contribution is made.

Happy 2015!

Last time during a donation drive I donated the cost of OMSI 2 because it was delayed. As I don't see a release of an OMSI 3 in the future I again donated the cost of the last release to this. Did some currency calculations and it came down to $50 AUD. I hope this helps a bit.

Just transfered a little amount of money so the costs are covered.

Relatively new member here and out of lurk/download mode just to express my appreciation to the admins and contributors who make this terrific site possible. I'm overwhelmed by the selfless generosity and tireless efforts of numerous members here, who have brought us some truly fine gems that I've been enjoying immensely from the library. To think that such amazing work as the C47, Ryan Navion B, L39 (to name but a few) are offered as freeware, takes me back to the days where people expended effort for the sheer love and benefit of this hobby and not just the almighty buck. I've been out of flight sims for a few years and only recently getting reacquainted.

I've made a small contribution here and also at sim-outhouse who similarly appear to embrace the same values that this site operates under. The donationware T28A I got from here, despite having face only a mother could love, has charmed me beyond all expectations. Not to mention the incredible freeware sceneries.

The Majestic Dash 8 Q499 was recently bought for me as a gift and it is a brilliant piece of work, to be certain. Also expensive. I really don't know why I seem to fly the T28, Ryan, C47 and L39 more.

Anyway, this is my heartfelt thanks for this site and sincere wish that it continues in this manner long into the future.

Edited by fuzz1

Thank you for your contribution and all your kind words, I am sure all the people who contribute appreciate it :)

Aussiex.org is in my will even, to ensure continuation long after my death

I am 41 now, sometime I will have to find someone to stand next to me who understands the backend of aussiex.org like I do

Ah, mortality, why are you so cruel lol

Ah, mortality, why are you so cruel lol

You are the Dark-Knight, thus you are immortal.. :devil: