Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JayKae

Donation Drive For An Upgrade

66 posts in this topic

Hey all, I just paid $1800 for an upgrade to the OZx server system, I have not taken that out of the amount that was accumulated for the ongoing costs from the last donation drive to be able to secure the payments for a long time. At this stage I have paid for it out of my own pocket, so IF you can help out, that would be great, anything is appreciated and IF we reach this goal and IF we go beyond this goal, the money will be put in the pot for the ongoing costs of the servers.

Thank you all in advance, it is much appreciated as always.

donate.jpg

Done :thumbsu:

Cheers

TonyM

Done. Thanks for looking after us mate as always.

I put a link down in the OMSI section so the bus drivers can help us out as well.

Done!! Thnaks for all the good things!

Thanks guys and nogne the link takes you to flightsimstore which allows you to pay credit card or paypal all up to you ! Thank you for considering a donation

Last time during a donation drive I donated the cost of OMSI 2 because it was delayed. As I don't see a release of an OMSI 3 in the future I again donated the cost of the last release to this. Did some currency calculations and it came down to $50 AUD. I hope this helps a bit.

Hey all we are at $555 now, it is going really well and it is very humbling, thank you all so much again !

Which means you are still out of pocket by over $1200. Disappointing that the total isn't getting much higher. People expect things for free so much these days and its left to only a few to pay for everything.

Instead of putting in $5 why don't people put in $20 and instead of putting in $20 put in $50.