Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Martijn Coenen

[Simulator Talk] Other simulators and Games

1 hour ago, KX12 GZR (3954) said:

Whoever done the repaint clearly has grammar issues :P
Friendley is suppose to be Friendly ^_^

Oh god, not actually noticed that! I downloaded this livery 6 years ago and never noticed! Lol sadly I don't know how to do repaint on FS...

10 hours ago, JJM2914 said:

Oh god, not actually noticed that! I downloaded this livery 6 years ago and never noticed! Lol sadly I don't know how to do repaint on FS...

I don't know how to either

Northern Rail Class 158 (158778)

Waiting earlier to depart on the 1656 at Blackpool North, heading to York.

Rainy day today and i took the train as far as Preston, where it was took over and arrived into York a few mins ago.63126312163.jpg

I have been waiting for DTG to announce the final release of TSW CSX Heavy Haul and I really want to play it this year, the platform support that DTG said that "TSW final release will be released in February 2017 for both PC and Xbox One" and I will really want to play Train Simulator for the Xbox One console or PS4/Mac and Linux support that it said on the TSW FAQ website...

https://dovetailgames.kayako.com/knowledgebase/article/View/218/28/ts-world-beta-faq

Gonna be starting a youtube playlist on the Kyffhaeuser map on fs17. It will show me spending a few hours doing various things. I will start by driving to the forest for some early morning wood harvesting/chipping and selling it to the bga, then harvesting a few wheat fields to sell it all and with the earned money buy some baling stuff to get some straw ready before I buy a few cows then get some grass planted for hay/silage. May do some more but we'll see how it goes. The playlist will be in various medium length videos to avoid long upload times. I have the game modded to be as realistic as it can be without a wheel till I get mine back. Using mouse control to steer and control speed, manual gearbox and a few other scripts so it won't be the usual full throttle cutting fields you normally see I will be following roads and whatnot. But yea if anyone is interested in watching when I get the first couple videos up i will link it here ^_^

Oh there won't be any commentary cause I need a new headset

Edit- won't be any fast switching either, gonna make it as realistic as possible

Edited by renren922

Since OMSI is a no-go on the Macbook and I don't have a good Windows option right now, I play a lot of other games and simulators. I'm currently addicted to Stellaris, Cities:Skylines, Transport Fever and Kerbal Space Program. Every spare minute is put in those ^_^

18 hours ago, Martijn Coenen said:

Since OMSI is a no-go on the Macbook and I don't have a good Windows option right now, I play a lot of other games and simulators. I'm currently addicted to Stellaris, Cities:Skylines, Transport Fever and Kerbal Space Program. Every spare minute is put in those ^_^

I've recently gotten into KSP. Quite an addictive game with plenty of great mods. If you haven't I recommend you try the real solar system mod. Real galaxy on a real scale, much more challenging but oh so fun! ^_^

10 hours ago, renren922 said:

I've recently gotten into KSP. Quite an addictive game with plenty of great mods. If you haven't I recommend you try the real solar system mod. Real galaxy on a real scale, much more challenging but oh so fun! ^_^

I have! But now have the smaller version of RSS, the RSS on Kerbal size ^_^ Stock parts are a bit more usable with it and the physics and theories are the same.

3 hours ago, Martijn Coenen said:

I have! But now have the smaller version of RSS, the RSS on Kerbal size ^_^ Stock parts are a bit more usable with it and the physics and theories are the same.

I don't blame you for going back to normal size. RSS at first at least is VERY hard and different. I was tempted to go smaller myself but didn't give up and I can now get to and land on the moon. Little progress considering how long I've had it but it's something at least! ^_^

As I've said before I love and still play MSTS because of it's quantity, and I am about to do a 13 hour freight run across italy. I may/may not post pics but as I have nothing to do this will be a perfect time killer

Remind me of old times... Before 2006 I was driving those tracks very often.

Since Omsi is here MSTS refuse to work on my system.

2 hours ago, Mr Drive said:

Have you tried open rails? Free and better performance/graphics and other stuff

9 hours ago, Mr Drive said:

Indeed you should try open rails, it makes msts work on Windows 8.1 and maybe 10 ^_^

Open rails, never heard of it. Gonna check it out! Thanks!

Yep, I got OpenRails working on Windows 10 with no problem. Got hit with a huge wave of Nostalgia...many hours were lost to MSTS. Particularly on the Dorset Coast, North West England and Great Western maps. They were massive.

2 hours ago, Esqui said:

Yep, I got OpenRails working on Windows 10 with no problem. Got hit with a huge wave of Nostalgia...many hours were lost to MSTS. Particularly on the Dorset Coast, North West England and Great Western maps. They were massive.

I've spent lots of time on italian routes, from short regional trips to intercity and long freight trips lasting from like 6-13 hours there's something for everyone. I normally leave British/German routes for railworks for the sake of aws/pzb

7 hours ago, renren922 said:

I've spent lots of time on italian routes, from short regional trips to intercity and long freight trips lasting from like 6-13 hours there's something for everyone. I normally leave British/German routes for railworks for the sake of aws/pzb

For me its the German routes and trains, cause I have a large collection of them. ^_^ 

6 hours ago, Jokervation said:

For me its the German routes and trains, cause I have a large collection of them. ^_^ 

Yeah I've seen some videos. They look good but without the pzb/sifa i'll find it boring haha