Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mr Drive

General screenshots

"... and now with the travel news. The continued road works in this town are causing heavy delays to mid-day traffic, with drivers being advised to avoid the area if possible. Delays as long as 30 minutes have been reported. Buses are also effected, with services running through the area being heavily disrupted. Other road and rail services are running without problems. Your next at 1. ..."

I guess having got out of the cab and walked that far, the traffic really wasn't going anywhere fast, was it? :)

It was actually gridlocked, the traffic on the road i was on was the worst, as no one would let the dopey Audi driver at the front get out, so me and the rest of the traffic just got stuck there. :lol:

Edited by BigOmsiFan

Lovely screen sinnerman :]

What bus is that old beauty?

Its the Daimler/Leyland Fleetline.

Trevor the bus, has competition to take Fireman Sam to work I see. :D

It's a working title til something more appropriate comes to mind

Unless Dan was so mad that he got out of his cab and took the pic. ;)

Although if he did he is quite a tall fella. :P

Edited by BigOmsiFan

I use the Citaro G a lot on Botw, its nice to drive on there with the tricky bends and tight spaces. :D

sySuReW.jpg

Try doing this with crash damage turned on haha. You have to scrape the bus in a few places, but you can actually manage. Top of Baker's Hill is the only place where it is not possible to get round if there are cars parked inconveniently.

sySuReW.jpg

Try doing this with crash damage turned on haha. You have to scrape the bus in a few places, but you can actually manage. Top of Baker's Hill is the only place where it is not possible to get round if there are cars parked inconveniently.

What map is this please?

What map is this please?

Edited by BigOmsiFan

Thanks! Do you know where to get TonyAs objects though please? The link in the PDF file took me to a page that says it can't be found.

I'll go and post this in that thread as well in case anyone else has the same issue. :) Edited by road-hog123

y33el3T.png

A nice drive on the 130 in Vlietburg.

:thumbsup: