Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mr Drive

General screenshots

Spotted on the streets this morning, looks like Apsley Buslink's days of independence are at an end, must of over extended on the fleet of new NL202's. (which will be up for download later this week).

nl20212.jpg

Thats a good sign, i love those Apsley Buslink buses and would love to see them roaming around Bowdenham V4. :D

(Not that i added them to the fleet in v3 :P)

Edited by BigOmsiFan

24cskmg.jpg

Me and 2 other bus drivers having a break at Apsley Bus station. :)

You mean this one? lol

I think Arriva should be my middle name for the amount of stuff I know about them haha. Thanks for making a mention of me, much obliged!

Not to mention that you have an Arriva bus as your profile picture AND your signature. :P

I rarely drive the C2, so I thought I'd take 7284 out for a spin on the 130, as my EN92 is usually full after a couple of stops:

2014-09-09_00001.jpg

"Passengers must not stand forward of this notice, nor should they distract the driver":

2014-09-09_00002.jpg

I always put the engine in Neutral when I put the park brake on, but I missed the N key and pressed M, cutting the engine. What happens when you cut the engine whilst still in gear? Turns out it knackers the engine...:

2014-09-09_00004.jpg

I love to drive a good full bus, gives me a reason to speed past passengers waiting at bus stops shouting out the window 'Sorry mate! im full!'

Took the new Citaro out for a spin, and I think its safe to say its my new favourite single decker!:

2014-09-11_00001.jpg

2014-09-11_00002.jpg

It really does drive like a long bus, so you'll have to "go long" when cornering. Went as wide as I could at Nervenklinik, but still had to reverse and try again...:

2014-09-11_00005.jpg

IMO, this is the best single decker out there

New to Bowdenham, the 1.120, the Hstation Direct Link! lol

Edited by BigOmsiFan

May I ask where I can download / buy the new Citaro?

Or is it an upgrade to the 3 generations addon?

Edited by Fellowslothb