Mr Drive

General screenshots

2,710 posts in this topic

Here's my first shot. This was my view when i hitted the F1 button for my maiden voyage with the NG92.

11350884043_12df9a6421_c.jpg

A little TrackIR problem

Edited by Mr Drive

I like how OMSI2 remembers if TrackIR was used in the previous session or not. But it always gives me this view when I first get in the cab with TrackIR...

11351605615_a25b3f843d_o.png

I'm yet to try driving in this position :D

Having a break at stadtgrense, or Bergstrasse, which it's called in this era. Driving on the long route between Falkensee - Bergstrasse.

nXwwpS1.jpg

Looking forward to seing some good user screenshots from OMSI 2 here, and not only bugs :) .

What stops you from posting them... ;)

Rush hour Spandau Style. And I was planning to do a short 130 Fernbahnhof -> x run with the NG. Didn't get very far.

rushour2.png

A new thread for pics about Omsi 2.

Here's my first shot. This was my view when i hitted the F1 button for my maiden voyage with the NG92.

(image removed for quote)

A little TrackIR problem

I think your driver might need some cushions! :D

Just gonna fire up OMSI and go screenshot hunting!

My Steam is being annoying and not letting me log in, once I do manage to get Omsi 2 installed and running maybe I'll actually get to drive the new routes and take some screens... :)

Now avaiable to download http://omsi2-imperial.weebly.com/ MTA New York City and Go North East 58 2013 both with new seat covers..

PS Note. Old City Link will not be done until I get old images.

image.jpg

MTA Light Blue can be removed it required. Was based off MTA NYC Bendy Buses

Go North East 58

image.png

jug1li.jpg

Edited by Jhasun

I accidentally hit the wrong button today while messing around on a test map in OMSI 2 and got this effect in game:

I kid you not, this is SERIOUSLY not photoshopped.

Depthoffield_zpse6524b16.png

Massive bloom effects, Depth of field and a massive frame killer. Also seems to error out after using it too long.

FYI, I did this by using Shift + F12, which for me in OMSI 1 use to disable ENB Effects.

I have to say, it looks more real ;-)

Sure it was shift F12, not control F12?

For me it was Shift, but I will say I am using a QWERTY keyboard, so it could differ for other keyboards.

As promised, my filthy bus. ;)

6KP23Kn.jpg

It seems I can't quote, and I can't paste text into the reply box, so I'll have to do it manually.

Mr. Drive asks: "What stops you from posting them... ;) "

Unfortunately, I won't be able to provide much bug free images myself, as I a struggling hard with OMSI 2. Running FPS between 6 and 12, giving the infamous bouncy bus, which doesn't make for good screenshots. So I'll have to enjoy the game through other peoples' nice pictures until we get a patch :) .

Just did a trip on the 130 between Ruhleben and Nervenklinik with Gamebooster and 2006 settings... getting a non very steady 10 - 20 FPS in various places...

The CPU in this computer is a Core2Duo... so when it gets to almost 100% usage, it turns out screenshots can go a bit weird. This is not edited in any way! :D

2013-112.jpg

...and the one I meant to take:

2013-113.jpg

I cancelled my return with 18 minutes of lateness after a D92 and a car ignored by butt, and then the Ai driver I gave the bus away to drove manically through some parked cars.

Followed the advanced tutorial to see how it works and discovered a second ramp on the NG272. Just put the ramp control switch on and press the small button in the passengers view.