BF Vollermatrix on NL202

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 RM2208

RM2208
  • Registered
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:58 AM

Could someone put BF Vollmatrix on a MAN NL202 please or Help me how to do it?? Thanks

#2 Martijn Coenen

Martijn Coenen
  • OMSI Staff
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:20 AM

Hello RM2208,

If it was an easy job to do, it would have been done many months ago, don't you think? It's one of the most asked changes for the NL202.

Options:

1. Wait for Busfanat to finish his matrix with instructions for the NL202.
  2. Wait for OMSI 2 that will include a new NL202 and possibly with new Vollmatrix too and hope M&R also include it in the NL202.
  3. Wait for the author of the NL202 to do it.
  4. Try it yourself, depending on your model- & script knowledge this can take some months.

Option 1: He is waiting for development of OMSI 2 and the announced Vollmatrix, so this option is uncertain.

Option 2: Wait for December, we know more by that time.

Option 3: Forget it.

Option 4: Have fun! Learn the inner workings of the IBIS- and Matrix scripts and how it's fused together with the model. Open a WIP topic after a month or so to let us know how it's going! You would receive a lot of Kudos from the community!

Oh, there is an option 5, hope someone here in the Community is willing to pick up your request or has done this "secretly" already. The BUSE matrix has been build into the NL AFAIK, so you'll never know.

All in all my advice would be to go for option 2.

| How to use the [spoiler] tags | Forum Rules | Release Dates Questions | The AussieX OMSI Wiki |

Before posting about problems with OMSI 2 (Editor), please consult the FAQ first.

If you see something that breaches the rules, please use the report button below each post. Thank you!

I'm honored to be part of your community. And as Staff member I will do my best to live up to it.

If you have any comments or questions about me, feel free to send me a PM. If you happen to be around Arnhem, The Netherlands, feel free to meet!

#3 Lowlander21

Lowlander21
  • Registered
  • 751 posts
  • Interests:Buses, trucks, boats, trains

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:41 AM

well, with the given pictures of omsi 2, and the addon Hamburg Day and Night, the O405n1, NL202, and NG272 i think it will come default with vollmatrix for the given buses.

Current Project(s):

Volvo B7RLE - Wrightbus Eclipse 2 / Dennis Marshall Dart 10.8

Progress:

Model: 95% / 50%

Scripts: 5% / 0%

210xgma.jpg

#4 Martijn Coenen

Martijn Coenen
  • OMSI Staff
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:46 AM

Both Hamburg and it's O405N1 aren't made by M&R but a third party. But to give you a real answer:

image-177689-1ea734421.jpg

I guess option 2 is most advisable :-)

Edited by Martijn Coenen, 13 November 2013 - 03:41 AM.

| How to use the [spoiler] tags | Forum Rules | Release Dates Questions | The AussieX OMSI Wiki |

Before posting about problems with OMSI 2 (Editor), please consult the FAQ first.

If you see something that breaches the rules, please use the report button below each post. Thank you!

I'm honored to be part of your community. And as Staff member I will do my best to live up to it.

If you have any comments or questions about me, feel free to send me a PM. If you happen to be around Arnhem, The Netherlands, feel free to meet!

#5 Martijn Coenen

Martijn Coenen
  • OMSI Staff
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:30 AM

Our help ends here as you're also an active member on a known piracy website.

We Do Not Support Pirates And Their Members

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users