- - - - -

OMSI Repaints :: MB O520 Cumbrae Coaches

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Fallen

Fallen
  • Registered
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:Buses,Omsi,First,Henderson Travel,McGills,First Scotrail,Stagecoach.

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:07 AM

Posted Image

File Name: MB O520 Cumbrae Coaches

File Submitter: Fallen

File Submitted: 05 Nov 2013

File Category: OMSI Repaints

A MB O520 in a cumbrae coaches livery.

Installation: A simple drag and drop operation. NOTE: will replace your default coimbra repaints. If you feel you may want to use the coimbra repaint again please back it up!

Cumbrae coaches is a company run in the scottish island of Cumbrae off from largs. Cumbrae Coaches
runs in compitition with its rival company called millport motors.
Repaint by fallen - DO NOT RELEASE ANYWHERE EXCEPT FROM AUSSIEX.ORG AND ASK FOR PERMISSION TO UPLOAD A EDITED VERSION! Thank you. 

Click here to download this file

#2 chrisrose1993

chrisrose1993
  • Registered
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:09 AM

Why not set it up so it doesn't replace existing repaints? It's a 5 second job :/

#3 omnicity43

omnicity43
  • Registered
  • 336 posts
  • Interests:Creating Paperbuses, OMSI Map Development, Exploring the North East's bus routes and Transport Photography.

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:43 AM

I dont quite understand why it did that. Was thinking what it meant when I installed it and it replaced something.

Keiron Bains

- West Durham Map V1.00 -

-- Arriva Durham County Route 43 --

Durham City ~ Ushaw Moor ~ Esh Winning - Every 15 Minutes Monday to Saturday Daytimes

Currently 75% complete

14407703525_0aca5a7753.jpg

#4 Fallen

Fallen
  • Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:Buses,Omsi,First,Henderson Travel,McGills,First Scotrail,Stagecoach.

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:59 AM

Why not set it up so it doesn't replace existing repaints? It's a 5 second job :/

Would do that but i do not have the slightest clue how to do so. sorry.

I dont quite understand why it did that. Was thinking what it meant when I installed it and it replaced something.

Sorry if this is not what you were expecting but it is clearly stated in the read me that it would replace the default one (cant remember its name)

Edited by Fallen, 08 November 2013 - 03:01 AM.

#5 chrisrose1993

chrisrose1993
  • Registered
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:25 AM

http://aussiex.org/f...ge-2#entry88012

#6 Fallen

Fallen
  • Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 306 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:01 AM

Thanks, will try this for my next repaint.

#7 Martijn Coenen

Martijn Coenen
  • OMSI Staff
  • 2,658 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:30 AM

I would suggest also doing it for current repaints. They have been disabled in the library because of the above reasons.

We suggest using the RNC rules for repaints, we do not allow the overwriting of default files with repaints. If you repack your repaints with your own names and a .cti file it will be al right. I tried your repaints and it cost me 30 seconds to rename and adding the CTI file.

| How to use the [spoiler] tags | Forum Rules | Release Dates Questions | The AussieX OMSI Wiki |

Before posting about problems with OMSI 2 (Editor), please consult the FAQ first.

If you see something that breaches the rules, please use the report button below each post. Thank you!

I'm honored to be part of your community. And as Staff member I will do my best to live up to it.

If you have any comments or questions about me, feel free to send me a PM. If you happen to be around Arnhem, The Netherlands, feel free to meet!

#8 CrazyMan

CrazyMan
  • OZx Library Managers
  • 1,665 posts
  • Interests:Buses, IT, OMSI, Lagers of the world, My local boozer

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:00 AM

Shouldn't this issue have been picked up before the file was approved? :wonder:

Josh

Repaints/Uploads: OMSI RNC | FSX | Upload/Forum Rules | OZx and Plagiarism    

Need support? The OMSI WIKI | PM me | PM via Facebook

First BSA's remaining step-entry Darts: WS: 46603  |  The last CityLine Dart to serve Bristol: LH: 46653

Hardcore HP Fan: EliteBook 8470p + 2013 Dock, Pavilion 23xi, ProLiant ML310e Gen8, ProLiant Microserver Gen7, ProLiant DL360 Gen6, dc7600 USDT

x392.gif

#9 Fallen

Fallen
  • Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 306 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:21 AM

A version including a .cti has been uploaded and is now awaiting approval :)

#10 Martijn Coenen

Martijn Coenen
  • OMSI Staff
  • 2,658 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:52 PM

No need to wait any longer now. :)

| How to use the [spoiler] tags | Forum Rules | Release Dates Questions | The AussieX OMSI Wiki |

Before posting about problems with OMSI 2 (Editor), please consult the FAQ first.

If you see something that breaches the rules, please use the report button below each post. Thank you!

I'm honored to be part of your community. And as Staff member I will do my best to live up to it.

If you have any comments or questions about me, feel free to send me a PM. If you happen to be around Arnhem, The Netherlands, feel free to meet!

#11 Fallen

Fallen
  • Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 306 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:55 PM

No need to wait any longer now. :)

Cheers bud. will try to get the others up soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users