Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chuckinho

[MAP] Manly ACT THREE

6,688 posts in this topic

The next custom intersection is the intersection of Condamine St with Old Pittwater Road which continues behind Warringah Mall
This also signifies where ACT ONE and ACT TWO are stitched together in another place.

vAY2yh.jpg
sWbefs.jpg
joFuk4.jpg

i was going to call it the last intersection of ACT TWO, but then I remembered that there is still some stuff to do around The Bluff. ;)

The above Regulatory signs are part of my modular concept where they are all made separately but have also been piut together as separate messhes in the sco file :)

Don't take your bus up the sidestreet... :)
vCHrbD.jpg

the sign assembly to the left is actually 4 different models grouped in the same sco file

The street sign to the right is 3 models, the post, the sign and the text. Matl 2 only seems happy if the text mesh is in a separate o3d

Mostly landscaping today along the length of Condamine St

Millers Reserve. Site of many epic football matches...
8Vt9TV.jpg

Manly Creek, flows to Manly Lagoon, in Manly...  The outlet to the sea is at Queenscliff included in ACT ONE.
ywg6yv.jpg
cACb6l.jpg