Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

JayKae

OZx Donations :: Extra Server Needed

Guys, guys guys, you have gone above and beyond the call of duty so to speak, thank you all SO much for the response to this !

It just goes to show that quality, hard work and genuine friendliness are appreciated (and rewarded!). Pat yourself on the back!

New tyres on the bat mobile.

lol !!

Seriously though, I would never dream of using a single cent of the donations for myself, it just goes to the next cost for OZx license/servers etc.

It just goes to show that quality, hard work and genuine friendliness are appreciated (and rewarded!). Pat yourself on the back!

You are too kind mate, I am without words

Thank you Mallard, thank you all, OZx is the best seller on FSS because of you lol !!

Thank you Mallard, thank you all, OZx is the best seller on FSS because of you lol !!

Guys, guys guys, you have gone above and beyond the call of duty so to speak, thank you all SO much for the response to this !

Hey Jay, can you check my donation made it through... My bank called me yesterday for fraud detection (Over $25 and to a foreign merchant) and I validated the charge but want to make sure it went through!!!

Thanks for everything Jay!

@Paul, it sure did, thank you so much!

@Jack, that is ok, better safe than sorry man :)

@Chief, those are kind words, I do have to say though without a lot of other people in the moderation team of the bus section and the repainting section I would not be able to run this the way it is run, a 1000 thanks go out to those guys as well ( not naming names because I do not want to risk forgetting anyone)