Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
RichardLouis

A short flight over Austalian coasts

Hello Richard

Can you please advise where you got the repaint of VH-TDK? I can't find it in the downloads here.

Cheers

Bernie

PS

Oops, I thought it was the Baron B55 from Milviz. I just saw it only has one engine so it must be the Carenado Bonanza F33A. I will now look for that repaint.

Cheers

Bernie

PPS

Hi Richard

I still can't find it. Can you please advise where i can download it from?

Cheers

Bernie

Edited by BernieF

Hello Richard

Can you please advise where you got the repaint of VH-TDK? I can't find it in the downloads here.

Cheers

Bernie

PS

Oops, I thought it was the Baron B55 from Milviz. I just saw it only has one engine so it must be the Carenado Bonanza F33A. I will now look for that repaint.

Cheers

Bernie

PPS

Hi Richard

I still can't find it. Can you please advise where i can download it from?

Cheers

Bernie

Hi Bernie,

This paint comes standard or with the Carenado A36 Bonanza. It is not a third party repaint as such.

I hope this helps you out.

Kind regards.

Tim...

Hi Tim

Thanks for the info. I must admit after looking at it for a while, I thought it may be the A36. Not really a lot between an F33 and an A36 that I can see,

Cheers

Bernie

No worries Bernie.

The A36 over the A33 is a little longer in the fuselage and has two LCD screens in the cockpit. Not worth spending the money for me personally. I would rather spend the money on the old classic "V" tail before i bought the A36. However, in saying that (i can see Trev reading this and having a giggle....) I would buy them both next time Carenado have a sale.

Cheers.

Tim...

Thank you all for your enthusiasm.

A special thank you to Timmy. You are the best secretary than I ever had!

Fantatsic shots Richard!

When are you going to come and visit Australia for real?

Cheers.

Tim.

I believe that everyone must have dreams in its life to progress. With my wife, we travel since nearly thirty years but we never visited Oceania. To discover Australia is one of our dreams. Since one moment that takes the shape of a possible project. So, wait and see !