Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Jokervation

General Video's of real busroutes

I caught this Dart at Cribbs Causeway operating the 73 to the Centre. This is always operated by B9TLs so I had to take an extended lunch break to jump on this bus! (We only have 6 step entry Darts left :( )

And yes, the doors are a bit knackered...

Edited by CrazyMan

Thanks! It's unique to see Dennis Darts on any route down here due to the low number of them and because they're not low-floor buses. At the start of the year routes 4, 5, 36 and 309 were solely operated by these, but where so many have been scraped this year it's very rare they make an appearance on any route. But then again, they are a year younger than me!

Here are 2 video's from 1990 in Copenhagen,Denmark. with at that time were dominated by Volvo B59/B10R and Leyland city buses

The bus operator is called "HT" :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFEPdn7O8_g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqet-g1ZDtM

I saw those vids and thought does busses look almost simular too our old MB 200 busses :)

Here's 32279, a TransBus ALX400 bodied Volvo B7TL I caught at Cribbs Causeway on the way into work this morning on the 75 Hengrove Depot. This is the only ALX400 based at HE, its sister vehicles are based at LH and BH.

Absolutely love that sound :)

Great vid crazyman. :)

Here's a little ride on the 300 towards Hemel Hampstead. :)

Love the route in omsi, hopefully it will be completed one day down the road by mrmoose. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb5dQq55J5Y

the only full route video I've taken and probably will ever take :P last day of the X30 in April here in Sheffield...real time, not sped up at all, no editing, all there. Camcorder was roasting after that :P

Here's a video of Transdev NSW Mercedes-Benz O400 (Custom Coaches "515" body), videoing outside the window. :)

Edited by Mr J

the only full route video I've taken and probably will ever take :P last day of the X30 in April here in Sheffield...real time, not sped up at all, no editing, all there. Camcorder was roasting after that :P

Hehe nice job, was the engine in a bad shape or something? :P

Here's a video of Transdev NSW Mercedes-Benz O400 (Custom Coaches "515" body), videoing outside the window. :)

Nice vid Mr J :)

Here's one I took earlier this year. This is 32702, an ELC Loylne bodied Dennis Trident travelling along Bath Road. As of last month, the whole batch now operate with First Devon & Cornwall :( You really did have to thrash them to get any decent performance out of them :D

Here's one I took earlier this year. This is 32702, an ELC Loylne bodied Dennis Trident travelling along Bath Road. As of last month, the whole batch now operate with First Devon & Cornwall :( You really did have to thrash them to get any decent performance out of them :D

Its like pedel to the metal then haha :P

Anyway as I love articulated busses I have two vids of the MB O405 articulated busses on the 156 in Berlin. :)

Btw Julian is making one as we speak on the official forum :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmOCXfuoJQY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnc2liTUzVc

I always think that the drivers in the Articulated busses always go faster then in the normal type busses for some strange reason. :P

Edited by Jokervation

This bus was one of a bunch rebodied when in service with King Bros. It originally had a PMC MkI body from 1977 but was rebodied by Coachworks in 1999. It is an ex Sydney Buses 1842, now Telford's TV 6238.

Here's another B7TL I filmed travelling from, you guessed it, Cribbs Causeway! :D (Where I catch them so early in the morning no one else is on the bus which makes it perfect for recording). I really do like the ZF gearboxes the newer B7TLs use.

There was an air leak somewhere which was causing that whistling sound...