Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Jokervation

General Video's of real busroutes

Hi there everybody,

I don't if this is the right place to put this topic or just in the general screenshots section. But it came to mind that we didn't have a topic of youtube vids of real busroutes. Meaning from the drivers view. So i thought lets make a topic about this as i love to watch these kind of vids as i think many of you do aswell. :)

So ill start off with a famous BVG route the 100 line from Berlin Zoo to Alexanderplatz. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqtDJ_sObGs

These are spectacular. Makes one realize just how much M & R paid attention to details. Great thread, thanks for sharing these.

@relay hehe you're welcome smile.png @tline excellect vid if you compare the first few min with mine M29 vid you can see how much has changed during the years smile.png

@jvarhol also nice vids :)

Edited by Jokervation

Nice vids smile.png what's the song called used in the 498 route ? smile.png

This one?

Another couple of my favs, The road's at the start of this are VERY tight;

And this one is well worth a watch. Would LOVE this route in OMSI along with a proper Citaro :D

This BVG route with the M45 would be a great addition if we had it in omsi :) Maybe when Omsi 2 is out. :) Anyway the M49 towards Reimerweg :). You can see later if Busdriver30 did a good job on the route towards Am Omnibusstation :)

I took these during the summer of 2010. Well, it's not taken from a bus, but from my car.. But hey, it shows the route of lines 195 and 197 though. tongue.png

Edited by Stefan

The one if of the X70 from Wetherby to Harrogate, its pretty narrow around wetherby in the beginning.

I take that bus all the time.

Edited by ThatYorkshireman

^Very tight getting past them lorries at the beginning!

The one if of the X70 from Wetherby to Harrogate, its pretty narrow around wetherby in the beginning.

I take that bus all the time.

Man, busdrivers in england must have great skills to drive it down does narrow streets with colleague's passing by the other way.