• Please log in to reply
1942 replies to this topic

#261 Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh
  • Registered
  • 644 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:38 PM

I just love this amazing map
it would have been even better if bus stopping at D,E,F on road instead stop inside busterminal
This is what I do:
X52 stop at Lane 1 , 521 Lane 2 (together with N52,x53), 524 at lane 3, 520/522/523/525/n90/sch52 at lane 4,
Lane 5 is perfect for 93 and at Lane 6 goes 92,92A,92B,96,96A
thats it all buses going in direction wotton stop inside busterminal and all buses direction trainstation goes on the road
Whats funny is that people will still board the bus even if stopping inside busterminal
but thats just my take of it i kind of like buses stopping inside terminal

Edited by Gilgamesh, 22 February 2012 - 03:40 PM.

#262 Gary Hunter

Gary Hunter
  • Registered
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:46 AM

Post Removed - problem solved

Edited by Gary Hunter, 25 February 2012 - 04:33 AM.

#263 Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh
  • Registered
  • 644 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 03:23 PM

...and finally, here's Bramley Depot (now operated by Sheffield Omnibus) with static vehicles:
Posted Image
Posted Image

All will be released soon.

Thanks, Installed it but it don't display what did i do wrong?
the Static_vehicles_MH is in:
F:\GOPLAY\OMSI\Sceneryobjects\Static_Vehicles_MH

Edited by Gilgamesh, 25 February 2012 - 03:28 PM.

#264 loanraver

loanraver
  • Registered
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:16 PM

Hi guys the Bowdenham map looks awesome, but im having trouble with missing scenery in the game and not sure what ive done wrong in the install? ive put everything in the right place (i think) but it kind of looks like im driving in a jungle or an apocalyptic world heres a screen shot:;
Posted Image
If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain

#265 Dav

Dav
  • Registered
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:35 PM

Hi loanraver,

I recognise that, that's the junction for Princess Kate Hospital. Looks like you're missing simplestreets mate.

It can be downloaded via the thread on the official OMSI forums: http://omnibussimula...-in-entwicklung

Alternatively, you can use the OMSI Addon Manager to download simplestreets that way.

Unfortunately the author will not allow the files to be hosted on other sites, such as here at aussiex.

Have any troubles getting it, let us know in this thread.

Edited by Dav, 25 February 2012 - 07:35 PM.

Posted Image

#266 loanraver

loanraver
  • Registered
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 08:18 PM

Hi loanraver,

I recognise that, that's the junction for Princess Kate Hospital. Looks like you're missing simplestreets mate.

It can be downloaded via the thread on the official OMSI forums: http://omnibussimula...-in-entwicklung

Alternatively, you can use the OMSI Addon Manager to download simplestreets that way.

Unfortunately the author will not allow the files to be hosted on other sites, such as here at aussiex.

Have any troubles getting it, let us know in this thread.

Thank you for the reply, yes it did indeed mention something about simple streets on a missing scenery prompt message.
ill give that ago and see what happens Posted Image

The problem is fixed at last, i think the second problem i had was because i changed the a.i list to use my personly Favorite repaints but the game didnt like that.

Edited by loanraver, 26 February 2012 - 01:06 AM.

If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain

#267 MarkHodgkinson

MarkHodgkinson
  • Registered
  • 541 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 09:48 PM

Managed to get a couple of shots this morning of a new operator in Bowdenham using SD77's:

Posted Image
Posted Image

#268 adrian

adrian
  • Registered
  • 427 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 11:22 PM

Really nice Mark... But SYT ain't gonna like this! ;)

#269 Panasonic44

Panasonic44
  • Registered
  • 247 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:13 AM

Hello,

I have a problem which is, that every time i drive a Bus [Man SD77]on this map it jumps, but then i play it on other maps its fine? I have tried to increase/decrease faps rate & tried 2009 and lower config but its no good? Any suggestions?

#270 loanraver

loanraver
  • Registered
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 08:29 PM

Hello,

I have a problem which is, that every time i drive a Bus [Man SD77]on this map it jumps, but then i play it on other maps its fine? I have tried to increase/decrease faps rate & tried 2009 and lower config but its no good? Any suggestions?

Depending on what ram you have got and what GPU you use, but on the options screen in Graphics (Advanced) ive set Max, Tex Mem for high-res Tex load: to 2048
and Real Time Reflections Texture Size to 512
untick Light Map of Terrain,
on the a.i Traffic ive set, Road Traffic Max Count: Unscheduled to 100 and Parked Cars to 50%
Scheduled (e.g buses) to 500 you might want 400
and schedule priority to the 2nd notch, hope that helps mate!

#271 Panasonic44

Panasonic44
  • Registered
  • 247 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 11:15 PM

Depending on what ram you have got and what GPU you use, but on the options screen in Graphics (Advanced) ive set Max, Tex Mem for high-res Tex load: to 2048
and Real Time Reflections Texture Size to 512
untick Light Map of Terrain,
on the a.i Traffic ive set, Road Traffic Max Count: Unscheduled to 100 and Parked Cars to 50%
Scheduled (e.g buses) to 500 you might want 400
and schedule priority to the 2nd notch, hope that helps mate!

Thank You Mate, it works [No more jumping Buses].

#272 dazza1980

dazza1980
  • Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 720 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 11:56 PM

Wow, Mark! Ypu have outdone yourself again! Loving the Bowdenham Buses reskin. Im going to have to run over to the download section shortly!

image1.jpg

Bowdenham and OMSI2!

#273 loanraver

loanraver
  • Registered
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:26 AM

Thank You Mate, it works [No more jumping Buses].

no problem, glad it helped you

#274 startsmart

startsmart
  • Registered
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:37 AM

I have another problem that it the AI buses doesn't open the door for passenger. Somebody who know what's the problem is. But it is a really great map tough.Posted Image

Edited by startsmart, 29 February 2012 - 04:51 AM.

#275 Liam336

Liam336
  • Registered
  • 229 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 05:18 AM

Hi, Sorry I haven't said it yet but this is a great map, I haven't played much else since its release, so thank you very much for it. Really liking the 52# lines at the moment especially the 524, on which some places seem familiar, showing it's possible to make a realistic looking fictional map. Apart from the bounding box issues I have had from some hedges the only fault I have come across is in SYT's duty 107, where at 16:50 there is a 520 run from Apsley to Wotton after a 523 run from Apsley to Wotton and before an X52 run from Apsley to Wotton. Thanks again for a great map, Liam

#276 dazza1980

dazza1980
  • Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 720 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 05:29 AM

Thanks Liam, good spot! Yes in fact that 520 trip should be in the opposite direction towards Wotton.

Thanks for the kind words.

As for the doors not opening, I believe sometimes OMSI does randomly glitch sometimes. Are you still having issues with the doors not opening? Is it possible you have installed some sort of door mod that may have corrupt the script?

image1.jpg

Bowdenham and OMSI2!

#277 Liam336

Liam336
  • Registered
  • 229 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 05:57 AM

Thanks Liam, good spot! Yes in fact that 520 trip should be in the opposite direction towards Wotton.

Sorry, I should have said that it should be changed towards Apsley, the error is that it is towards Wotton, Liam

#278 Chris Cotterill

Chris Cotterill
  • Registered
  • 52 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:41 AM

Is there still gonna be a new AI list with Marks new repaints for this map coming??? They and the map Im still enjoying and loving :) :)
Posted Image

#279 EDawg

EDawg
  • Registered
  • 168 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 12:07 PM

Is there still gonna be a new AI list with Marks new repaints for this map coming??? They and the map Im still enjoying and loving Posted Image Posted Image

I 2nd that request....Posted Image Posted Image

#280 dazza1980

dazza1980
  • Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 720 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 02:01 AM

Actually I have already changed all the AI to Marks repaints. I was planning on releasing them with new routes, so it may be a few more months before this could happen. They suit the map so well.

image1.jpg

Bowdenham and OMSI2!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users