OMSI Maps :: Bowdenham V3

2,053 posts in this topic

Posted

Thanks Liam, good spot! Yes in fact that 520 trip should be in the opposite direction towards Wotton.

Thanks for the kind words.

As for the doors not opening, I believe sometimes OMSI does randomly glitch sometimes. Are you still having issues with the doors not opening? Is it possible you have installed some sort of door mod that may have corrupt the script?

Posted

Thanks Liam, good spot! Yes in fact that 520 trip should be in the opposite direction towards Wotton.

Sorry, I should have said that it should be changed towards Apsley, the error is that it is towards Wotton, Liam

Posted

Is there still gonna be a new AI list with Marks new repaints for this map coming??? They and the map Im still enjoying and loving :) :)

Posted

Is there still gonna be a new AI list with Marks new repaints for this map coming??? They and the map Im still enjoying and loving smile.pngsmile.png

I 2nd that request....yes.gifyes.gif

Posted

Actually I have already changed all the AI to Marks repaints. I was planning on releasing them with new routes, so it may be a few more months before this could happen. They suit the map so well.

Posted

Actually I have already changed all the AI to Marks repaints. I was planning on releasing them with new routes, so it may be a few more months before this could happen. They suit the map so well.

Ooh u mean to say theres more to come!!!! Perfection going even further!!!! I so wish I could have the time and patience to produce something even remotely as good as this, am already looking forward to it!!!!

Posted

Yep! I don't want to commit too much this early on, but maybe 1-3 more local routes. Possibly a 90,91 and 91A . Also another longer rural line using one of the existing AI routes. I have the same problem with patience, I end up not working on the map for a few days and let the inspiration build up on how the map will take shape, then I jump and and get it all down in the editor. This is why im not promising anything too soon!

Posted

Well as I said in the Newcastle post, its not the speed in which its done, its the quality that matters, good things come to those who wait!!!!!

Posted

Yep! I don't want to commit too much this early on, but maybe 1-3 more local routes. Possibly a 90,91 and 91A . Also another longer rural line using one of the existing AI routes. I have the same problem with patience, I end up not working on the map for a few days and let the inspiration build up on how the map will take shape, then I jump and and get it all down in the editor. This is why im not promising anything too soon!

Sweet, nice to hear there's an expansion in the works!!!!!!

Posted (edited)

Also another longer rural line using one of the existing AI routes. I have the same problem with patience, I end up not working on the map for a few days and let the inspiration build up on how the map will take shape, then I jump and and get it all down in the editor. This is why im not promising anything too soon!

I kind of hope Ai line 375 will be driveable I realy enjoy driving line 92 stop at charlie street for a passing train then at Barton lido i wish i was driving the 375 so i could carry on pass barton lido the scenery here is very nice

375 could be a great long route ahead of Barton lido on a desert road passing through rivers,mountains and green field with Cows and horses passing halfway a smale town and then ending at a beach or camping

Line 375 could be a busy route starting early in the morning and ending late in the evning (around 23) monday to sunday.

ofcourse 375 would start from inside the busterminal as it does now, My idea on it

now i get back to driving line 92 hehe

Edited by Gilgamesh

Posted (edited)

How do i change the anouncement text table on the busterminal the one displaying in red on each busline

is it as easy as edit a file in notepad?

Edited by Gilgamesh

Posted

I've downloaded it twice now, it all looks marvellous except it doesn't have Yufa\bussteig003.sli spline in the pack. Googling it and searching both the new and old Omsi forums, and having absolutely no joy finding this file anywhere. Someone else reported the same issue earlier in the thread but I didn't see a fix.

Please can anyone help me out? :)

Posted

Thank you. :)

Posted

Since many people are having problems, would someone kindly be able to tell me, once I have downloaded this, what else I will be needing to run it (and links?) Many thanks :)

Posted

At the first page. ;)

Posted

At the first page. wink.png

Thanks I just noticed it says v1.1.1 comes with all the extra splines so do I need to download anything extra?

Posted

The links for all the Items not included in the download are in the read me file.

Ill also add the links to the download page too.

Posted

Great thanks man. Uhm I can't run the spandau map so.. will I be able to run this? yawn.gif

Posted

Um probably not im afraid sad.png

Posted

That's what I was afraid of :( It sucks that OMSI is alot of money but it requires very high specs to run :( I am limited to small maps =/ Can't even run Cantebury basic without a ton of lag.

Posted (edited)

Is this map heavier than Willshire? If I can run Bowdenham on my computer, can I run Willshire too?

Edited by Elias

Posted

Im not too sure Elias, I had trouble with Willshire but that may have been due to the Marcopolo bus. I think its just as demanding as Willshire.

Posted

i am afraid that if you want to run OMSI lag free, you will DEFIANTLY need a stronger computer

my friend. it's a shame. mellow.png

Posted

I got this route a while back and I haven't stopped using it - it is very well laid out! I have had hours and hours of fun on this amazing route. No missing files (for once) and yeah, it has the odd bug (for example it still has beige buses on the AI routes and I don't really like the turn-left variations of the traffic light only when on some junctions, they stay on red & amber until the traffic on the other side of the road is stopped) but I absolutely love the initiative of the turn-left light - we just need one for turn-right junctions now!

I can see how much work was put into this mind-blowing route. Thank you so much for releasing it!

Kind Regards

Sean