"Released" Rollband mod for the NL202

Question

32 answers to this question

Posted

Yeah, saw that as well! Looks quite nice, but not planning to download the mod just yet ;)

Posted

I might consider it, I can use my HANOVER sign editing software to make a more realistic display! But I am going to copy a new folder for the NL202 for it...

Posted

I installed it but I can't choose it in OMSI it crashes the game.

The Translation:

German

Nl202-RollbandMod Hallo, hier möchte ich den RollbandMod von Man-Busfahrer und meiner wenigkeit präsentieren. Die Nötigen Infos wie Copyright Hinweis usw. findet ihr in dieser PDF: Das .Zip Archif könnt ihr hier herunterladen. (Wichtig:Bitte die PDF zuvor lesen, das erspart unnötige Fragen) Frenzymax-Version: Kamaz-Rework-Version: --------------------------------------------------------- Changelog: v1.0 : -Alle Rollbänder vorhanden -Rollbandsteurerung (BROSE) eingebaut -Angepasst an Kamaz-Rework --------------------------------------------------------- So wir wünschen euch viel Spaß mit dem MOD. Konstkruktive Kritik und Fragen zum Gebrauch sind erwünscht.

English (Google Translate)

NL202-RollbandMod Hello, Here I will present the RollbandMod of Man-driver and myself. The necessities Learn how copyright notice, etc. can be found in this PDF: The. Archif zip you can download here. (Important: Please read the PDF above, this eliminates unnecessary questions) Frenzymax version: Kamaz rework version: -------------------------------------------------- ------- Changelog: v1.0: All roller blinds available -Rollbandsteurerung (Brose) installed -Adapted to Kamaz Rework -------------------------------------------------- ------- So we hope you enjoy the mod. Konstkruktive criticism and questions are welcome to use.

Posted

Have you got the Kamaz rework version of the NL202?

Posted

It adds a version of the NL202 with a Rollband system like the SD77 has ;)

Posted

Hi,

@chrisrose1993: No, I don't have that mod, do I need it?

@Longyear: No Problem, theres a picture on the 2nd or 3rd page of the German topic.

Thanks

100Bus

Posted

...thanks for the translation - but it is just gobledygook; I still don't know what this mod actually does. Can someone give a screenshot?

Here's is screenshot of the mod

32794541866657486335211.jpg

Posted (edited)

Hi,

Just realized theres 2 versions;

I am trying the other version now.

Thanks

100Bus

Edit: Thanks for the link Chrisrose, Downloading now.

Edited by 100Bus

Posted

Ah ok, a rollband system for the NL202 .. pretty cool :)

Thanks for the pic.

Posted

Kamaz rework of NL202 not working for me. I did put the fresh installation to Vehicles-folder, all new from the .zip, but it brings me Zugriff... Any help?

Posted

Yep, I get a Zuggfiff after installation too. I am definitely using the Kamaz rework (as far as I know anyway!).

I like this mod, but not enough to risk screwing my OMSI installation, or even my NL202 (which is stable) so I will be leaving this until such a time that it offers a more stable reliable install.

Posted

There is another version if you go through the fourm link to the german fourm; its the none Kamaz Rework Version, I downloaded that and it works for me.

Posted

There is another version if you go through the fourm link to the german fourm; its the none Kamaz Rework Version, I downloaded that and it works for me.

Ah ok.

I cannot find that (I can't understand German) ..... could you be so kind as to copy that link? .... as I have found out that my NL202 is not the rework version!

Thanks.

Posted (edited)

Heres The Link for the NONE Kamaz Rework Version:

http://nahverkehrs-f...AN_NL202RLB.zip

Edit: When you click the link it goes straight to downloading the bus, does this mean the bus is being hosted on this website now?

Edited by 100Bus

Posted

Heres The Link for the NONE Kamaz Rework Version:

http://nahverkehrs-f...AN_NL202RLB.zip

Edit: When you click the link it goes straight to downloading the bus, does this mean the bus is being hosted on this website now?

Thanks.

No, it's not hosted on this site. It just means it's a "direct link" to the actual download, not via a website.

Posted

Works now, with the 'original NL202' version. :)

Pretty good :-

pic410.jpg

Posted

Yeah its awesome mod! My favourite bus now too. :)

Posted (edited)

Hmm.

Just discovered that the Control Unit (BROSE) for the roolbands, is blocking half of the Schedule, so you really can't keep track of where you should be sad.png. it should be possible to move the schedule to another position?

PS: I'm using the Kamaz Rework Version

Without Schedule

omsi2012092316140679.png

With Schedule

omsi2012092316141736.png

Edited by Hilal_18

Posted

In the next version of the mod the author plans to move it :)

Posted

In the next version of the mod the author plans to move it smile.png

ah nice to hear that, but does that mean that it's only the author who can move the schedule to another position? :)

Posted

Hmm, seems to be interesting mod, maybe i'll try it. :)

Posted

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but I just installed the Non-Kamaz-Rework version of this mod to a totally unmodified NL202 (apart from the addition of a London United Repaint) and the destination is not working (I posted a picture in the General Screenshots thread) and all I get is a white space. Any ideas?

Posted

You may need to copy the .hof file from the SD200 to the NL202 folder. They may not be the same (SD200 should be compatible with Rollbands, NL202 didn't need to be)