Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
DavidR.

[RELEASED]: TATRA REGIONAL EXPANDED!

Question

Hi,

I have uploaded my latest map release today; Tatra Regional Expanded!

This is a fictional mountainous resort map, set in the (real) beautiful Tatra Mountains (that straddle the border between Poland and Slovakia). Although it is a pretty little map, it is very easy on PC performance, so this is one where you can get you MAN Lions City, or NL202, or Renault CityBus out of the garage, without worrying about low frame rates or jumping buses. smile.png

Saying that, some of the roads and turns are not well suited to larger buses, so the recommended user bus is the Mercedes Vario 812D minibus, which operates as AI on the routes.

The longest map on the route is now 11km (was 4.5km on the original version), so there is a lot more driving to be done!

Please note that although both Route 718 and Route X71 serve Nowy Targ they both terminate at different areas of the village. (Route 718 serves both areas, Route X71 serves Nowy Targ South only).

I hope you enjoy this map. If you have the original version of Tatra Regional installed, make sure you delete both the map, and the HOF files from all Vehicles, before installing the new version.

DOWNLOAD LINK:

http://aussiex.org/f...ional-expanded/

smile.png

10 answers to this question

Guest lynx1121

nice work Longyear - I have only been on the original a couple of times, but i think im gonna like this.

Might put this on my laptop aswell.

oh and ill get the long buses round, always do on tight roads hahaha

EDIT: Took the Merc 0405 out and didnt have nay problem with the roads.

Is that a little information after the Zakoplane Terminus MR Longyear?

Good map

Edited by lynx1121

has it been taken of from download link? i click on the link and it says i don't have permission to view it. i got the map but im looking for the ibis codes?

has it been taken of from download link? i click on the link and it says i don't have permission to view it. i got the map but im looking for the ibis codes?

Hi, no it's just moved location slightly, as I merged the new "Expanded!" version with the original Tatra item in the Download Centre. smile.png .... so the link from yesterday will not work now... sorry about that. smile.png

But it's fully back in the Download Centre now.

You'll get it here ---> http://aussiex.org/f...ional-expanded/

Cheers.

Guest leyland1195

I have just had an drive on this wounder-full map and i must say its very nicely laid out and love the minibus :)!!

Leyland1195

At this time, I've driven all the routes on this map. I agree. It is exptremely well planned and laid out. The Merc minibus is an excellent choice for this service. I very much like that there are so many buses moving around in proportion to the numbers of cars, which just aren't there getting in the way all the time. And it is super cool to be working the 718 and in a bus stop, and have the X71 just go gliding right past. This map is very much the quite logical successor to the original Tatra Regional. Very well done.

Even before i downloaded this i knew it was gonna be a great map.

Once again longyear you havent failed...fantastic work on another great map goodjob.gif

Eamo