Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FTXflyer

Club Flight 27th April

45 posts in this topic

Lets all head off to T004 afterwards, I have tried it and DAMN, it is one really tricky airport. Theres a ridge right on the approach path and the damn runway is curved!

Anyway, i'll go in the CT-4.

Only reason is coz its currently Autumn. :) Set it up however you like. Make it a bit misty like 15nm vis or something. Really brings out the mountains.

For some reason whenever I make it misty the FPS go down... I would assume it would be the opposite.

Edited by FTXflyer

That's what I thought to. Have to load less scenery. I did a flight yesterday and that was what happened. Shall we do some like real world weather? Or some fine New Zealand weather?

Might join you in the P40 trev! There are two airworthy P40's in NZ :D Or the corsair...

Hope to make it.

Prob CT210 (turbo might be handy ?

Are we going to have a Pathfinder ? (And a Tail End Charlie to pick up me and other stragglers?)

Cheers

If Hendo's going in the NGX he can start at Queenstown. By the time he starts up that thing we will already be there!

I think you could possibly make a landing with the NGX at Milford Sound, just low fuel, max brakes, approach from the sea, and you'll be fine, but we can't guarantee a parking spot for you, sorry.

Haha yup. Minimal, but still does. Ended up flying the 185. Thanks for the great flight guys! Screenies posted