Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

javo

Fire at the condom factory

The largest condom factory in the United States burned down.

President Obama was awakened at 4:00 a.m. by the Secretary of State on the telephone: "Sorry to bother you at this hour Sir, but this is an emergency! I've just received word that the Durex factory in Washington has burned to the ground. It is estimated that the entire USA supply of condoms will be used up by the end of the week."

Obama: "Oh damn! The economy will never be able to cope with all those unwanted babies. We'll be ruined. We'll have to ship some in from Mexico."

Secretary of State says, "Bad idea, Sir...The Mexicans will have a field day with this one. We'll be a laughing stock. What about Jamaica?"

Obama: "Okay, good ieda. I'll call Portia Simpson Miller and tell her we need fifty million condoms, ten inches long and three inches thick. That way, they'll continue to respect us as Americans."

Three days later, a delighted President Obama goes out to open the first of the 10,000 boxes that had just arrived. He found the condoms exactly as requested, 10 inches long and 3 inches thick... all with the black green and gold flag with small writing on each one: "MADE IN JAMAICA -- SIZE: SMALL"