• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 skystar

skystar
  • Registered
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:36 AM

Hi from Berlin/Germany.

First of all I'd like to really, really thank you all for doing this great OZx 3.3 stuff!
Even with FTX/ORBX Australia SP4 and several of their Airports installed I did appreciate what you've done several times.
I will never forget the first flight from Byron Bay to Tyagara. One of the most funny things I've ever seen in FSX I guess...

OK, why do I open this thread:
This years IVAO Australian division VFR Tour brought me to a small airfield which seems to be forgotten by the rest of the world:
Olympic Dam - YOLD

Freewarescenery.com usually has every tiny spot where anyone could land (of Australia) listed, but YOLD isn't to be found there.

Looking at Google Earth you will find a asphalt runway, but landing there in FSX it looked like I was spreading stones all over on a stone covered runway and the Lancair "jumped" a lot.

So my wish is, if you are looking for some new airfields and small airports for OZx3.4 you might kindly remember YOLD, which so far is a "white spot" on the FSX map.

Thanks

Ralf Fitzner

Edited by skystar, 14 April 2012 - 07:59 AM.

#2 Aussieman

Aussieman
  • OZx Scenery Tester
  • 613 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:23 AM

I assume you mean thread and not *threat*. While I understand that English is not your first language it does help to read your post before posting.
Cheers
Pat

Posted Image

#3 skystar

skystar
  • Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:58 AM

Sorry, I didn't even know what "threat" meant to be and just had to lookup it in a dictionary. You might imagine it was a simple mistake in a foreign language I made.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users