Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maurizio G

[IMMINENT RELEASE] Grand Canyon photoreal scenery

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys! icon_e_smile.gif

OZx is so pleased to announce a very imminent release of the photoreal scenery of the Grand Canyon area. The scenery will be for FSX SP2 only, it has got a resolution of 2m/pixel, it has autogen and nightlights too. The main airport of the area, KGCN (Grand Canyon Natural Park) has been dramatically improved.

It's a stunning scenery, created by Antonio C., a friend of mine. We worked togheter for the development, and i improved the autogen and the airport.

The photoreal scenery is based on the latest techniques, to ensure a real visual experience in flight. Colorado river has an animate water, in the parts where it's bigger. I post here some preview shots of the scenery, so you can realize what i mean... icon_razz.gif Thanks for your attention!

Ciao ragazzi! icon_e_smile.gif

OZx e' lieta di annunciare una imminente release dello scenario fotoreale del Grand Canyon. Lo scenario sara' soltanto per FSX SP2, possiede una risoluzione di 2m/pixel, l'autogen e le luci notturne. L'aereoporto principale dell'area, KGCN (Grand Canyon Natural Park), e' stato notevolmente migliorato.

E' uno scenario accattivante, creato da Antonio C., un mio amico. Abbiamo lavorato insieme per lo sviluppo, ed io ho migliorato l'autogen e l'areoporto.

Lo scenario fotoreale e' basato sulle migliori tecnologie disponibili, per assicurare una reale esperienza visuale di volo. Il fiume Colorado ha l'acqua animata, nelle parti in cui e' piu' grosso. Metto qui alcuni shots in anteprima, in modo che possiate rendervi conto di cosa sto parlando..... icon_razz.gif Grazie per la vostra attenzione!

2008-11-21_22-13-34-0copia.jpg

2008-11-21_22-18-11-593copia.jpg

2008-11-14_2-58-24-125copia.jpg

2008-11-12_3-24-22-718copia.jpg

2008-11-9_1-10-6-281copia.jpg

2008-11-9_1-31-25-328copia.jpg

2008-11-9_1-34-48-671copia.jpg

2008-11-9_1-50-53-265copia.jpg

2008-11-9_1-53-18-937copia.jpg

2008-11-9_1-55-8-46copia.jpg

You certainly have my attention!!

That's looks absolutely great - thank you so much.

Lou