aussiecop

Request your paints here

481 posts in this topic

OK,

So can anyone do me a PRU repaint for the A2A Spitfire 1A and the Realair Spitifre IX (not XIV)? Spitifre 1A without Invasion Stripes and Spit IX with them. I would like the Squadron Code letters to be DE-H

The only thing is that I need the Fighter Recon verion (FR) which is, *COUGH* : pink....

scan00231.jpg

The right shade... these aircraft were actually a dusky off white VERY pale pink shade as THAT was what was deemed best for camoflage under cloud.

Pink_Spit.jpg

Modern restoration FAR too pink.

toopink.jpg

If anyone can help, that would be great, I just don't have the skills or any talent.

Oh, and by the way...the cockpit I am building will be painted PRU Blue on the outside....

[/bengie mouse]

"Yes, the pursuit of truth in all its forms. Yes, the dignity of pure research, but..if it comes to having a PINK cockpit section in my study...OR...just taking the money and running...Then I for one could do with the excercise" [bengie mouse/]

Darryl

can do with the A2A version

prob later on during the week

can do with the A2A version

prob later on during the week

Outstanding mate, thanks, if you get the time that would be great,

cheers

darryl

Hi I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a repaint of the Digital Aviation Fokker 100 in the scheme of Network Aviation. This is the company i fly with, to and from work.

I'm hoping to get this repaint done, because a couple of us hope to use in a promotional video for the site. I have up close shots of the colours including, logo registration, cockpit, engines, tail, wings, undercarriage,

Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

post-1071-124770491509_thumb.jpg

post-1071-124770477815_thumb.jpg

OK,

So can anyone do me a PRU repaint for the A2A Spitfire 1A and the Realair Spitifre IX (not XIV)? Spitifre 1A without Invasion Stripes and Spit IX with them. I would like the Squadron Code letters to be DE-H

The only thing is that I need the Fighter Recon verion (FR) which is, *COUGH* : pink....

The right shade... these aircraft were actually a dusky off white VERY pale pink shade as THAT was what was deemed best for camoflage under cloud.

Modern restoration FAR too pink.

If anyone can help, that would be great, I just don't have the skills or any talent.

Oh, and by the way...the cockpit I am building will be painted PRU Blue on the outside....

[/bengie mouse]

"Yes, the pursuit of truth in all its forms. Yes, the dignity of pure research, but..if it comes to having a PINK cockpit section in my study...OR...just taking the money and running...Then I for one could do with the excercise" [bengie mouse/]

Darryl

I did the Realair pink Spitty a while back - it was on Avsim... (sigh) Maybe one of the other free servers has "lifted it" if not, I'll see about a link for you here. As you can see - the pink does blend nicely.

post-821-124771490216_thumb.jpg

post-821-124771494403_thumb.jpg

Hey guys,

Would any of you talented painters be interested in doing a paint with Aussie registration of the Justflight Beechcraft Duchess? Any Aussie reg will do :thumbsup:

Browsing airliners.net shows many examples of Australian Duchesses.

I did the Realair pink Spitty a while back - it was on Avsim... (sigh) Maybe one of the other free servers has "lifted it" if not, I'll see about a link for you here. As you can see - the pink does blend nicely.

Thnaks CBris,

I'll have a scan around and if I can't find it I'll PM,

Sorry for the late reply

Darryl

Sorry to be a pain guys, but any chance of this paint on the Carenado 152? :)

VH-UPB-Morrabbin.jpg

Took this one for a fly today, only thing wrong with it is it's gutless :P (But then again, is there any 152's that aren't?)

Thanks,

Tom :)

Sorry to be a pain guys, but any chance of this paint on the Carenado 152? :)

That paint has already been done. I'm pretty sure I downloaded it from here, but I can't find it in the library now... It's a paint by Hans Schilcher.

Hmm okay, I haven't seen a RVAC paint on the Carenado 152 yet...any chance you could please upload it? :)

Thanks,

Hmm okay, I haven't seen a RVAC paint on the Carenado 152 yet...any chance you could please upload it?

Hey Tom,

I just uploaded the file. Tried to contact the author, but couldn't find any contactinfo in the readme's, so I had to check with Jay first.

It should be live soon :)

Thanks heaps mate, greatly apprciated :D

I approved it as you have made efforts to reach its creator and not got a response but if a negative one and he says no I will pull it, just let me know.

Hey guys

Anyone feel like painting me up a default fsx C172 paint and a carenado C172 repaint?

Both are in RQAC (Royal Queensland Aero Club) colours.

Pictures are below:

For the default C172. Hope one side will do, couldn't find the left side.

RQACC172VH-KZGRightCloseUp.jpg

RQACC172VH-KZGRight.jpg

For the Carenado C172.

RQACC172VH-CNULeft.jpg

RQACC172VH-CNURight.jpg

Thanks,

Mark.

Hey guys

Anyone feel like painting me up a default fsx C172 paint and a carenado C172 repaint?

Both are in RQAC (Royal Queensland Aero Club) colours.

Thanks,

Mark.

Hi Mark. CNU is an R model by the look of it. That would be better suited to the default Microsoft model. The MS version is missing the wheel pants, and doesn't have the ability to take the registration text under the wing, so this is about as close as I can get it:

1250069423.jpg

Time's pretty tight for me at the moment so maybe someone else could do KZG for the Carenado frame?

Hi Mark. CNU is an R model by the look of it. That would be better suited to the default Microsoft model. The MS version is missing the wheel pants, and doesn't have the ability to take the registration text under the wing, so this is about as close as I can get it:

1250069423.jpg

That looks Great! :thumbsup:

Thanks Squeeker, much appreciated.

And if anyone else would be so kind to do KZG in either the Default FSX or Carenado frame, that would also be much appreciated. :)

Mark.

I reckon I could have a go at KZG on the default... Shouldn't take me long..

Here you go... I'll upload it tonight when I get home.

VH-KZG-1.jpg

VH-KZG-2.jpg

Thanks Divad, looks great :smile:

Much appreciated!

I know there would be a lot of happy people around the traps if this one came through :

For the Lotus L-39

1526775.jpg

Jeansy? Mate.......? :smile: