aussiecop

Request your paints here

482 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I'm after some SKYWEST repaints if anyone has any?

FK50

I found an aircraft on avsim file name is "vk-fokker50.zip"

1430175.jpg

FK100

Found this aswell on avsim file name is "ab100x.zip"

1476087.jpg

Thanks guys!!!

Any chance of some Carenado Arrow IV repaints, cool aircraft.

This one has a special place in my heart B)VH-KBD

NIR and FFL would be cool too.

Cheers

Matt

Hey matt

Is that colour for real? It looks kinda the photo has been retouched there as the white stripe is so prominent. Is it an orange or salmon pink over the whole fuselage?

Hi guys, I'm after some SKYWEST repaints if anyone has any?

FK50

I found an aircraft on avsim file name is "vk-fokker50.zip"

1430175.jpg

FK100

Found this aswell on avsim file name is "ab100x.zip"

1476087.jpg

Thanks guys!!!

Hi Carlf45,

I have been working on the payware Virtual Col fokker 50 skywest and i know mark (Qantas567) is working on a freeware version Fokker 50. I will also have an attempt at the F100

Daryl

Can someone please do a repaint of the Carenado 172N for FSX in VH-SNP paint scheme from the Aero Club of Southern Tasmania?

Nick

1239666827.jpg

1239638647.jpg

Hey matt

Is that colour for real? It looks kinda the photo has been retouched there as the white stripe is so prominent. Is it an orange or salmon pink over the whole fuselage?

Hi Squeeker

well I guess it's a bit over exposed. It was that terrible Piper brown, with white black and red stripes. The brown was a little bit darker in real life but still it's pretty close, when you consider it lived outside in the elements 24/7 i'm amazed it still had paint on it LOL

Matt

Hey all

I wanted to request a paint for the Flight1 Pilatus PC-12, VH-ZMM.

Here is a picture:

PilatusPC-12.jpg

Thanks,

Mark.

Hi, I'm new here and was wondering if anyone has done or could do a repaint for the Aerosoft Beaver Amphibian, regn VH-SWB operated by SeaWing Airways in Rose Bay and Bankstown.

I flew in this aircraft in 2003 and would love to be able to 'fly' it around Sydney and the surrounding areas.

http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.sear...ine_version=6.0

Either scheme or both would be brilliant.

I usually do my flight simming in the UK, but often fly around Australia as I have visited Adelaide, Sydney and Melbourne on many buisness trips over the last few years.

Regards

John

Can somene explain for me the legals in repainting using someone else's real design? I would like a repaint done of a plane that is used commercially, and I was wondering if they would get their nose out of joint if the repaint was done without permission. Should I get permission? Would they even care? Given that the repaint was freeware, and the way in which the repaint was used was freeware, would they have a leg to stand on?

Just covering my arse should issues arise.

Divot

Divot,

I too have asked quite a few, a lot just plain dont respond but some a really receptive, PHS helicopters are in the process of adding my paints to their website as is Fleet helicopters in Armidale. Some people are amazed to see them in the sim so its great, I have never had a no from anyone.

Any chance of one of you talented repainters to do a semi-fictional paint for me on the Carenado Cherokee? Closest thing I've got to the Archer which is what I flew in today. Here's a pic of the scheme...which is different from the rest of the RVAC fleet...

0489394.jpg

Pretty much the same on the other side.

Thanks,

Tom :)

Another...

NBE_Formation.jpg

Not the best shot but good for reference. Anyone willing to take up the challenge?

Looks absolutely fantastically magnificent Steve! :D

Thanks!

FSX-FTX-VHNBE-4.jpg

As they say, pictures say a thousand words ;)

Thanks again Steve!

Hey All

A certain developer has recently become attached very much to the Realair Beech Duke 60. But there are not enough aussie repaints. I have ants already. There is another duke registered in Aus at Mt Isa I think, but to be honest this one drew my attention. This Beech in 1974 I think set a new speed record for around the world flight. I would just looove to have it, now i can paint of sorts but I really would like it to look good. Let me know what you all think.

Cheers

Jerry

here the link to the photos on Flickr, has a little story with it too.

Denys Dalton Terry Gwyyn Jones Beech Duke 60 VH-TKE

Found it by looking at this site, earth rounders dedicatecd to those who have acheived round the world flights

Earthrounders

I would like request a few new repaints for carenado cessna 172 n,

VH-JGR

VH-KZG

VH-MDX

VH-IHX

If you can't get the templates of those,

here are some from the flight training australia

VH-CHZ

VH-JNY

VH-MIX

VH-SPL

Regards

Greg B)

Currently working on VH-JGR 172N

Can someone please do a RAAF version of the C-17. There is plenty of repaints for Mick Stones C-17 but I can't find a RAAF one

Any chance of doing a Carenado Cessna 172N, VH-RLG, please?

1479686.jpg

0941105.jpg

Thanks,

Edited by tommyg

Yep, i'll have to move the rego around a bit, apart from that it will be as easy as painting a Carenado 172N :D

Sweeeeet thanks mate! :D Could be flying it in real life lesson after next, just to see the difference between a 150/2 and a 172 (mainly to see if I fit better, LOL!).

G'day all

What new repaints are coming up for the carenado piper arrow 4?

Keep up the good work with the cessna 172 repaints

Greg :afro:

Jay, I placed a request for a repaint of the Carenado C-172. Unfortunately I placed it in the Paint registration forum which indicated that I was going to do it. Could you please move that request and the pictures associated with it to this forum and then modify or delete this post please. It is a request for VH-BAC.

Cheers

Pat

Hi guys! I'm a huge fan of your repaints for the Carenado aircraft as well as the others. I have 2 repaint requests. They are for the same aircraft. I fly this aircraft for the owner. The 2 paints are of her before and after the new paint job. Any takers?? I would be most appreciative of any effort.

dsc0183z.th.jpg

dsc0171m.th.jpg

006xhd.th.jpg

005ztpdtq.th.jpg

Edited by CbarnesATC