aussiecop

Request your paints here

482 posts in this topic

oooh, I did one of these a few years ago for the Flight1 Navajo... hang on, let's see if I can find a screen.

Aha! Here we go. Yes, it is the Flight 1 Navajo, so if you have that model, drop me a line - I don't have the Carenado model I'm afraid:

FinnishPC4_10.jpg

FinnishPC4_14.jpg

Edited by CBris

CBris: I only have the Carenado Navajo unfortunately but thanks anyway. Here's another Carenado Piper Navajo request while I'm here, used in both Greenland and Denmark:

2194784.jpg

OY-CTR-Private-Piper-PA-31-Navajo_Planes

Edited by addman

well, the Flight1 Navajo is not really something to write home about... so how is the Carenado model? I am all too frequently disappointed by their products - there was one time when they couldn't even manage the Cessna version of fowler flap action for their Cessnas and their paintkit mapping often utilises single item maps for both left and right side parts of the texture (mind you, even A2A are guilty of that)

Maybe one day I'll manage to overcome my inertia and try another Carenado... ;)

well, the Flight1 Navajo is not really something to write home about... so how is the Carenado model? I am all too frequently disappointed by their products - there was one time when they couldn't even manage the Cessna version of fowler flap action for their Cessnas and their paintkit mapping often utilises single item maps for both left and right side parts of the texture (mind you, even A2A are guilty of that)

Maybe one day I'll manage to overcome my inertia and try another Carenado... ;)

You know what, it's a Carenado aircraft! I'm not a real pilot but I've flown tons of different add-on planes and helicopters. If you know your real-life GA stuff then sure, you'll find some faults in the Carenado Navajo and it will bug you because you are aware of it. Me, I don't know the intricate details of a Piper Navajo so I just fire her up and enjoy the model as it is. It looks great, flies like it probably would in real-life and it sounds good too. I like it, but as soon as you compare it to something like the A2A Comanche, the air goes right out (Swedish saying). On it's own, it's a great little twin-engine and I enjoy it when I don't have a lot of time for check-lists or maintenance walkarounds and just want to FLY!

Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone could do a repaint of Careflights AS350 (New Colours) and the Careflight BK117 both for the Nemeth Designs aircraft as I have both of them and love them to bits.

I would even be happy to pay someone to do a good repaint of them.

Cheers

Hello, 

Is there any change someone has already done or could possibly do a repaint of Jetgo's Embraer 135 for the feelthere embraer 134 model?

Cheers

Hello,

I'm hoping one of you veteran repainters could assist me by doing a paint of Manfred Jahn's Douglas C-47-V2 in the livery of "That's All Brother" that led the D-Day invasion on 6 June, 1944.

The actual aircraft has been rescued and is being restored to flying condition and I would love to have it in my flightsim hangar as I helped fund the restoration.

http://www.airspacemag.com/history-of-flight/crowdsourcing-saves-ddays-first-airplane-180955983/?no-ist

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Rex

ThatsAllBrother.jpg

Edited by rexbo47
Add hyperlink

I would like to see a repaint of Manfred Jahns KC-97, or C-97 in  USAF  Southeast Asia camouflage " Vietnam ERA" .  I believe in my younger years seeing a picture of this paint scheme, but cannot find one now for an example.

It was Camouflage  on top and I'm unsure of the belly, it looked like the same scheme as a C121 constellation

I have two liveries for the Ozx Grumman Goose HD to request. Hope that someone will paint them, Thanks, Appreciate it :)

435.gif

goose_navy.jpg

9 minutes ago, Tipton said:

9 minutes ago, Tipton said:

I

Edited by Tipton

hi everyone I would really like someone to do this repaint for me please, its G-BRUM I would love this painted onto thee carenado Cessna 152 please {anyone}

brum.jpg

Edited by john r

Hi all, 

Not sure if anyone still read all of these but I thought 

I'd request a paint of a plane a just got (Flysimwares Learjet 35)

VH-OVB 

IMG_0838.JPG

I read that the carenado Navajo was a pain to paint but if one of our great re-painters have cracked the code any chance of a few Aussie repaints?

VH-MWP
20151128_VH-MWP_Piper_PA-31-350_Navajo_C

20813391973_53ae1a1a30.jpg

21408235576_c955e69877_b.jpg

Or sister ship VH-FUI

16865048997_2a386e88cc_b.jpg

16371092375_6b9af28b47_b.jpg

VH-ONC

D300-2010-05-01-018.jpg

Airmed VH-HJK

https://photos.flightaware.com/photos/retriever/c28b0fca9be683bbc63a1257a0f96e0894adae1e

21422781118_96165be399.jpg

11092784433_27a2a73b3f_b.jpg

VH-IJE

VHIJE.jpg

VH-BYG

VHBYG.jpg

VH-MZM

795389.jpg

VH-ATP

21545636871_722196b954_o.jpg

VHATP.jpg

Citation Mustang anyone?

D300-2009-02-28_003.jpg

VH-NEQ.jpg

All these acft pass through YSBK on a regular basis and With YSBK scenery on its way it'll be great to get a few Local livery's going that frequent to field...

Anything would be greatly appreciated

Hi all, 

Not sure if anyone still read all of these but I thought 

I'd request a paint of a plane a just got (Flysimwares Learjet 35)

VH-OVB 

IMG_0838.thumb.JPG.92295ae9bac810cbd25dc5090a1634d2.JPG

I second this request please.

Cheers Anton. (via Tapatalk)

Just throwing out a couple of YSBK's visitors for anyone if they choose to paint for any of the acft out there today :)

Carenado s550?

Skypac_Aviation_%28VH-FYP%29_Cessna_550_

24675802741_e31655abcb_b.jpg

24769766805_849f667283_b.jpg

DA40

University_of_New_South_Wales_%28VH-UNU%

D300-2011-11-05-070.jpg

The schofields flying club acft

Piper Cherokee A2A or carenado?

D200-2012-03-29-002.jpg

Archer

D200-2011-02-27-088.jpg

Arrow

8040912457_7356c14a53.jpg

16_vh_sfj_bowser_moruya.jpg

For the A2A T-6 Texan. The paint is fictional but it is on a real airplane. The Blue Angels had 2 T-6's but they were painted yellow or in Japanese WWII colors. They were used in airshows, dropping a dummy after being "shot down" until a parachute failed to open at a performance in front of a very displeased Admiral. This scheme is based on the ones used starting with the introduction of jets in the squadron. It would be a lot of fun to "train as a Blue Angel" in A2A's superb rendition of the airplane.

Thanks!

scan-130906-0013.jpg

OK, you talented repainters.

I would LOVE to have a paint of the A2A AT-6 Texan in the livery of the Alaska Air Guard.

It may or may not be terribly complicated but it's certainly beyond my skill set.

Here are a couple of photos to work from.

412413447.jpg

412418042.jpg

Anything you can do is much appreciated.

Thanks

Edited by rexbo47

Repaint request for Nemeth Designs AS350.

I have searched in vain for a repaint of the NSF AS350 (National Science Foundation, Antarctic).

I would appreciate such a repaint and hope others will too.

More photos will be available.

Thank you

ph4n4036h1_zpsaiu0ptmf.jpg

On 02/09/2016 at 9:09 PM, mhlarsen said:

Repaint request for Nemeth Designs AS350.

I have searched in vain for a repaint of the NSF AS350 (National Science Foundation, Antarctic).

I would appreciate such a repaint and hope others will too.

More photos will be available.

Thank you

ph4n4036h1_zpsaiu0ptmf.jpg

There are two of them somewhere, Ive seen posted shots in the nemeth forums and somewhere else however i cant remember the link sorry, but i can vouch they do exist

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 2:28 PM, jeansy said:

There are two of them somewhere, Ive seen posted shots in the nemeth forums and somewhere else however i cant remember the link sorry, but i can vouch they do exist

Hi Matt

Thank for your reply. Yes, a member very kindly sent the repaint to me ;)

I am also looking for this SkyHealth repaint for the Nemeth EC-135 (medic):

n347mt-skyhealth.jpg

More pictures available.

Edited by mhlarsen

Hi everybody! Hi've the Carenado TBM 850 and I think there is no much repaints for it, maybe because it's very difficult to make it!

I find on internet a funny TBM with a shark tooth, it's the N850SJ. I would like to know if someone is interested to create this repaint on FSX. I can find other photos if you want.

991489ac532253.jpg

Thank you in advance,

Uniformdelta.