12 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=2280

File Name: Tanat Valley NL202

File Submitter: adrian

File Submitted: 22 Jan 2012

File Updated: 17 Feb 2012

File Category: OMSI Repaints

This is my first NL202 repaint, in Shropshire based Tanat Valley's newly revised service bus livery.

Two main texture packs are provided in the download: One high resolution and one low (standard) resolution. If you've had problems running the NL202 in the past (eg. if it's sluggish and laggy) then I recommend you install the low resolution option, which is optimised for slower/older computers.

RNC Compliant Repaint

This repaint is RNC compliant to Level 2 standard. to find out more about the RNC and how it can benefit the OMSI community as a whole.

OMSI-RNC-L2-150.png

Features

• RNC compliant to Level 2 standard
  • Main textures provided in high and low resolution
  • Alternative IBIS and change machines in cab (optional)
  • Red or black 'OMSI Ticket' machine in cab (optional)
  • Vehicle interior also repainted & modernised (optional)
  • Panel compatible with Nils G's auto rear doors mod (optional)

A comprehensive 'Read Me First' file is provided in the download to guide you through the installation and upgrade options.

I hope you like it - Your feedback is most welcome!

Enjoy! smile.png

Posted · Report post

Another excellent repaint mate, just hope it will work on my PC, i've had awful trouble with the NL202

Posted · Report post

Another excellent repaint mate, just hope it will work on my PC, i've had awful trouble with the NL202

Same here!

I dont know about you but every time i open the doors it goes verry laggy.

My computer is very strong so i am not sure what is happening.

Posted · Report post

Cheers pal. That's why I included low-res textures as well. If I try and drive with the high res ones, it's like watching stop-frame animation! ;)

Posted · Report post

PS. If you haven't already, you might wanna try adding That helps by drastically reducing the amount of reflection on the windscreen. He also provides tiny DDS versions of all the default textures in the download.

Posted · Report post

Same here!

I dont know about you but every time i open the doors it goes verry laggy.

My computer is very strong so i am not sure what is happening.

Mine is just poor altogether terrible lag and then when passengers get on it jumps like hell, tried the mod and everything, so gutted as its a great addon....

Posted · Report post

It's a shame coz I'm modernising the NL202's interior at the moment and I can't really use it myself either for same reasons. That said, my PC is a bit ancient by today's standards, it's only single core, with no hyper-threading, and the graphics card is a bit dated too.

Posted · Report post

My PC is only 12months old but I bought it as just a desktop for the internet, so not really a gaming PC. I have never really been into gaming, but OMSI fulfils my passion for buses! I wish I had of seen OMSI before I bought it, I would have bought a more powerful one

Posted (edited) · Report post

It's a shame coz I'm modernising the NL202's interior at the moment and I can't really use it myself either for same reasons. That said, my PC is a bit ancient by today's standards, it's only single core, with no hyper-threading, and the graphics card is a bit dated too.

I only bought my computer a few moths ago with a great graphics card but i just get confused with omsi and its features!

PS - great repaint

Edited by 09dermea

Posted · Report post

Version 2.0 update

• Repainted & modernised vehicle interior
  • Signs translated to English

Posted · Report post

Version 2.5 update

• Made some texture modifications
  • Added some new additional textures
  • Added optional panel compatible with auto rear doors mod

Posted · Report post

New in version 3.0

• Seat textures now accurately match real-life version (thanks to whizzbit for providing a reference image)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0