#1 kopmania

kopmania
  • Registered
  • 462 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 04:02 PM

Its a new bus,
but i guess its a still beta version Posted Image

http://www.omnibussi...D=1800&pageNo=1

Edited by kopmania, 15 January 2012 - 04:47 PM.

#2 Guest_lynx1121_*

Guest_lynx1121_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2012 - 08:25 PM

yep its new and still has work to be done on it.

i have tried it and the trailer just keeps jumping so no good for me. ill have to wait till its complete and then try again unless its my laptop

#3 Thiago

Thiago
  • OMSI Staff
  • 4,348 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 11:57 PM

I suppose you solved the problem with non-latin characters, right?
The problem was caused by letter ü. Probably there is a huge incompatibility between german characters and the cyrilic alphabet in Windows.
:)

OZx OMSI Wiki | Forum Rules

Temporarily out from OMSI development.

supporter_banner1.png

#4 Butterman01

Butterman01
  • Banned
  • 413 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 12:09 AM

I'll try it out, does it have a Matrix display yet? I've tried leaving comments on that forum but to be honest, getting tired of it, no-one seems to answer, i guess they're all fed up of 'BETA, When is it finished?!' can i drive' please i want now, sort of talk.

:)
Posted Image

#5 kopmania

kopmania
  • Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 462 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 12:29 AM

I suppose you solved the problem with non-latin characters, right?
The problem was caused by letter ü. Probably there is a huge incompatibility between german characters and the cyrilic alphabet in Windows.
Posted Image

well we dont use cyrilic windows here :) its just normal windows :)

no i just keep that files and bus is normaly works, when you get error just klick ok, and everything work :)

#6 smiler52

smiler52
  • Registered
  • 741 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 12:43 AM

hi guys im getting a 03d error any of you getting it and im missing the rear door thanks

:edit and passengers dont get into the rear part thanks

Edited by smiler52, 16 January 2012 - 01:12 AM.

3420555070.png

#7 Butterman01

Butterman01
  • Banned
  • 413 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 01:58 AM

I'll give my review on it,

Took it out from the depot at Spandau and drove to Galenstr to start revenue service on demonstration test of the new Solaris delivered to BVG... I had to get used to the turning of corners as a 134 is parked opposite the depot, so had to do a wide turn to leave the depot. Drove to Galenstr, started the 337 shift, waited until my departure time and then drove towards S+U Rathaus Spandau to begin. What i didn't notice is the bus creates a back problem for those getting off at the rear (LOL!!!!!) i noticed it when i got to Zepplinstr bus stop and had to wait -0.4 seconds to catch up time, also note AI vehicles can't see the rear and will collide with you if you have collisions turned on, so i turned it off to avoid the bus being rear ended all the time and ruining the engine! Wouldn't be a good look for BVG, also no matrix display but i understand the guys are waiting until M&Rs Articulated vehicle comes out to proceed with this.

It' looks real nice inside, albeit a few buttons dissappear and re-appear when pressed and de-pressed but nothing so strange as the passengers getting off hunched over (note: LOL!!!!! earlier), i did a double take and wondered if they had got on the bus and got off straight away as one passenger did that (probably scared of my driving!)

Overall it's a nice bus to get us used to driving a long vehicle in this game, i think we can use it as a test for when M&Rs vehicle comes out, sorry to hear you all are having problems but the o3d error would be annoying, IF it didn't work, but it does so I'm happy. Id recommend Spandau Xtreme to try it on, line 337 as it has a wide bay at Galenstr and a in and out system at Falkensee, in one way out the other way.

It is a shame the rear part of the bus hasn't been finished in terms of making AI awareness of it. I suppose thats what M&R are trying to overcome, so a new script might be so that these buses can be recognised by traffic, as they hardly see Double Deckers :\

Just going to continue my journey to Falkensee and then return to the depot Posted Image

Edited by Butterman01, 16 January 2012 - 01:59 AM.

Posted Image

#8 DavidR.

DavidR.
  • Registered
  • 10,235 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:23 AM

Not bad ...... not finished (eg no matrix, IBIS not working etc and no doors in the trailer etc) but great potential!

#9 Butterman01

Butterman01
  • Banned
  • 413 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 07:58 AM

But the people when they get off, whats that about? I've not seen a new bus do that before!
Posted Image

#10 DavidR.

DavidR.
  • Registered
  • 10,235 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 10:02 AM

yeah it's weird, I'm surprised adding a bus to OMSI can result in the AI passengers doing odd things like that!

#11 Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh
  • Registered
  • 644 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 12:13 PM

trying this bus now

The light and the rear door is missing on mine
is that correct?
only test version right?

#12 DavidR.

DavidR.
  • Registered
  • 10,235 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 11:33 PM

trying this bus now

The light and the rear door is missing on mine
is that correct?
only test version right?

As it states........ it's unfinished. The trailer is not functional, and there are some key scripts not working yet, such as matrix displays, IBIS, although if you load the right destination using the OMSI menu, passengers will get on.

#13 smiler52

smiler52
  • Registered
  • 741 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 11:34 PM

looks as if its been removed from the German forum now

3420555070.png

#14 DavidR.

DavidR.
  • Registered
  • 10,235 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 11:36 PM

I'm not at all surprised, some of the comments there from the usual little trolls were disgraceful........ I'd be surprised if he bothers to finish it or release it, with how mean the comments were. That forum does nothing good whatsoever for the development & growth of the OMSI community. The moderation team there should be put on virtual trial for utter ineptitude and ineffectiveness as moderators! JMPPV

#15 Butterman01

Butterman01
  • Banned
  • 413 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 01:32 AM

I agree with Longyear, I think he will finish it, because it's a great vehicle i might give him a PM and say forget the idiots on the forum and just post on there. The thing is there's a lot of people who can't deliver themselves properly in English or their own language, they lack manners a lot of them and the moderators aren't too far off either. The thing is the game, is a hard one to deal with, the script language isn't easy for those who can't speak german or read computer language. That's the trouble, computer language is difficult, almost like a secret if you will so he probably has had trouble getting the script to function on the trailer.

I still like it and I'm glad i grabbed it. Its good to test our articulated skills.
Posted Image

#16 DavidR.

DavidR.
  • Registered
  • 10,235 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 01:40 AM

.....Its good to test our articulated skills.

in my case what skills lol! .... I kept bashing the back end bit on every corner!

#17 smiler52

smiler52
  • Registered
  • 741 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 03:44 AM

in my case what skills lol! .... I kept bashing the back end bit on every corner!

im the same

3420555070.png

#18 EirikhO

EirikhO
  • Registered
  • 817 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 05:19 AM

Does anyone have a direct download link? Seems I was a bit late to grab it :(

esuszk.png

#19 tline

tline
  • Banned
  • 489 posts
  • Interests:Trains,Buses,Trainz Simulator,OMSI,Dogs,Cats,Countries,Guitar

Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:03 AM

Does anyone have a direct download link? Seems I was a bit late to grab it :(

i will Send it via pm

Edited by tline, 17 January 2012 - 08:04 AM.

Tline2_zps30de7f2b.jpg

Current Project: Berlin Litchenburg 2012_2013

#20 Butterman01

Butterman01
  • Banned
  • 413 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 12:40 PM

im the same

haha it's easy man!! Just take a wide turn ish, the back swings in if you turn about 180 degrees and then let the front slip back soon after you straighten up it swings the back end in, i've managed to get around Settin (Szeczen) no probs :P
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users