OMSI Maps :: Willshire

• Please log in to reply
207 replies to this topic

#201 Threxx11

Threxx11
  • Registered
  • 241 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 01:26 PM

Still doesn't work, still runs out of memory @ Create Objects dialog...

This really makes no sense, because if I can run Bowdenhamn I should be able to run this map... I have 8 GB of RAM and an excellent video card...

#202 Lockheart

Lockheart
  • Topic Starter
  • OMSI Staff
  • 2,243 posts
  • Interests:Trains, Buses, Subways, Tunnels, Model Trains, City building, Art, 3d Design, Mass Transit.

Posted 01 June 2013 - 03:23 PM

Still doesn't work, still runs out of memory @ Create Objects dialog...

This really makes no sense, because if I can run Bowdenhamn I should be able to run this map... I have 8 GB of RAM and an excellent video card...

To be honest with you, I to can run Bowdenham, I have 8 gb of ram and a powerful graphics card, and even I still have issues at times loading the map.

Sadly if you have all the files for the map, and it still happens like this, I can only suggest you wait until OMSI 2 comes out and this map is made compatible with it.

----------------------

Red Text: If you see my posts in this manner, I am speaking as a staff member or on behalf of the staff team.

Black Text: Words in normal black are me as a average member of the board.

#203 MTA3306

MTA3306
  • Registered
  • 394 posts
  • Interests:OMSI 2, NovaBus LFS/A, NFI XD60, XD35, Solaris Urbino 10, 12 & 18

Posted 07 July 2014 - 04:38 AM

Lockheart, can i have a permission to create a Willshire repaint for the O530? Or has it already been done..

"How can you take, if you do not give?" If not somebody, then me

For those who wish to get my attention, my time is limited because of my loss of a home PC for OMSI and won't be on as frequently until at least April 2015. If it is urgent, I will try to be here on the weekday around 4-5 PM EST 

#204 Lockheart

Lockheart
  • Topic Starter
  • OMSI Staff
  • 2,243 posts
  • Interests:Trains, Buses, Subways, Tunnels, Model Trains, City building, Art, 3d Design, Mass Transit.

Posted 07 July 2014 - 04:48 AM

Lockheart, can i have a permission to create a Willshire repaint for the O530? Or has it already been done..

There is already an official repaint for all Cito, Citaro and Citaro G. I just haven't gotten around to packaging them up yet. I will release them soon.

----------------------

Red Text: If you see my posts in this manner, I am speaking as a staff member or on behalf of the staff team.

Black Text: Words in normal black are me as a average member of the board.

#205 MTA3306

MTA3306
  • Registered
  • 394 posts
  • Interests:OMSI 2, NovaBus LFS/A, NFI XD60, XD35, Solaris Urbino 10, 12 & 18

Posted 07 July 2014 - 05:59 AM

OK. Will there be a version available for OMSI 2. I tried porting it and got so many errors. Including one saying "Zu wenig Arbeitsspeicher."

My logfile.txt:

Spoiler

"

OK. Will there be a version available for OMSI 2. I tried porting it and got so many errors. Including one saying "Zu wenig Arbeitsspeicher."

My logfile.txt:

Spoiler