OMSI Maps :: Willshire

• Please log in to reply
207 replies to this topic

#201 Threxx11

Threxx11
  • Registered
  • 241 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 01:26 PM

Still doesn't work, still runs out of memory @ Create Objects dialog...

This really makes no sense, because if I can run Bowdenhamn I should be able to run this map... I have 8 GB of RAM and an excellent video card...

#202 Lockheart

Lockheart
  • Topic Starter
  • OMSI Staff
  • 2,232 posts
  • Interests:Trains, Buses, Subways, Tunnels, Model Trains, City building, Art, 3d Design, Mass Transit.

Posted 01 June 2013 - 03:23 PM

Still doesn't work, still runs out of memory @ Create Objects dialog...

This really makes no sense, because if I can run Bowdenhamn I should be able to run this map... I have 8 GB of RAM and an excellent video card...

To be honest with you, I to can run Bowdenham, I have 8 gb of ram and a powerful graphics card, and even I still have issues at times loading the map.

Sadly if you have all the files for the map, and it still happens like this, I can only suggest you wait until OMSI 2 comes out and this map is made compatible with it.

----------------------

Red Text: If you see my posts in this manner, I am speaking as a staff member or on behalf of the staff team.

Black Text: Words in normal black are me as a average member of the board.

#203 MTA3306

MTA3306
  • Registered
  • 329 posts
  • Interests:Staying home, sleeping, having late nights, NYCMTA,PVTA, Probably lots more

Posted 07 July 2014 - 04:38 AM

Lockheart, can i have a permission to create a Willshire repaint for the O530? Or has it already been done..

"How can you take, if you do not give?" If not somebody, then me

#204 Lockheart

Lockheart
  • Topic Starter
  • OMSI Staff
  • 2,232 posts
  • Interests:Trains, Buses, Subways, Tunnels, Model Trains, City building, Art, 3d Design, Mass Transit.

Posted 07 July 2014 - 04:48 AM

Lockheart, can i have a permission to create a Willshire repaint for the O530? Or has it already been done..

There is already an official repaint for all Cito, Citaro and Citaro G. I just haven't gotten around to packaging them up yet. I will release them soon.

----------------------

Red Text: If you see my posts in this manner, I am speaking as a staff member or on behalf of the staff team.

Black Text: Words in normal black are me as a average member of the board.

#205 MTA3306

MTA3306
  • Registered
  • 329 posts
  • Interests:Staying home, sleeping, having late nights, NYCMTA,PVTA, Probably lots more

Posted 07 July 2014 - 05:59 AM

OK. Will there be a version available for OMSI 2. I tried porting it and got so many errors. Including one saying "Zu wenig Arbeitsspeicher."

My logfile.txt:

Spoiler

"

OK. Will there be a version available for OMSI 2. I tried porting it and got so many errors. Including one saying "Zu wenig Arbeitsspeicher."

My logfile.txt:

Spoiler