Where are you driving in OMSI now? (map/line)

1,491 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm not driving as such, spending my time building the most rural line I've made this far. Three new splines types made just for one bus stop today.

Posted (edited)

Eirikh0, let's see then!!

...I need to learn to spell renaming spline "3m_D_sidewalk" resulted in "3m_D_sidewlak" :lol:

Edited by road-hog123

Posted

Spitterberg - Line 300 from Spitterberg Bahnhof to Oberpuchburg Schleife :)

Posted (edited)

426 in St Ilsensee tonight, waiting for my fourth departure out to Rotrast this far. No time skipping or pauses - layovers are spent reading or eating!

edit: Had the route number incorrect

Edited by EirikhO

Posted (edited)

Leaving Spandau Depot now with A Man SD202 D92 to drive on the Express Line 100 on the New Berlin Spandau Map. 21:30 Stradgrenze - Olypianstadian (REAL WEATHER MANCHESTER AIRPORT)

Was Late on both Runs, Bus ABS kept randomly choping in so the bus is parked in front of the service bay waiting to be repaired.

PS: There Was A Temperature Of 6c outside so the ABS must be faulty.

Edited by 100Bus

Posted (edited)

6 Canterbury.

Edited by 09dermea

Posted

Standing @ Wotton High Road ready to serve the 520 to Apsley Stn. in about 7 minutes ! :)

Posted (edited)

Converting Canterbury to LHD... when I'm done it'll be the Wincheap P&R... Once I've built it of course ;)

Edited by road-hog123

Posted

sounds good. thumbsu.gif

Posted

Only the basic version, and the temp depot will be removed...

Posted (edited)

I always drive in Berlin-Spandau, various lines. My most recently driven line is 09dermea's Line 46, I have not driven any lines since then

Edited by skinnylee2 on YouTube

Posted

Just about to leave Finance District towards Royal Hospital in a nice quiet, electrified NL202, on Route M2 on Maple Leaf Boulevard: Electrified.

:)

Posted

Just did another test with the Man Lion City on line 25 from Zuidplein to Oude Markt on Vlietburg part 3!

Posted (edited)

Omninsk - Route 106 - leaving Avtovokzal in 5 min in a Liaz 5256.26.

Edited by RascarDK

Posted

Just about to leave Finance District towards Royal Hospital in a nice quiet, electrified NL202, on Route M2 on Maple Leaf Boulevard: Electrified.

smile.png

Hey I'd like to ask some questions about the NL202. Has the electrified got some other script modifications except sound? And who made the sounds? :)

Posted (edited)

The new Usedom map: Ready to leave the Wolgast depot. Then to Wolgast bahnhof for a round trip to Koserow bahnhof, and back to the depot. Test drive in the MAN Lion City

Edited by relay

Posted

Hey I'd like to ask some questions about the NL202. Has the electrified got some other script modifications except sound? And who made the sounds? smile.png

Yes absolutely, it uses a CVT transmission script by Krtz07, and then the sounds. The sounds are modified version of some ac and other electrical running sounds from OMSI, lowered in Hz and in some cases re-timed to provide better looping.

Posted

Departing route 82 from Kollataja to Krucza Dom Kombatanta in a newly bought Man Lion's City.

Posted

Departing Sandfield Park & Ride, for the 9 minute, non-stop run to Leyton Town Centre.

Have 45 on board my MAN Lions City, so it's pretty busy, and some guy didn't use deodorant this morning, and there's a gal standing next to my driver's cab, and I think she's going to gag any minute!

It's always like this on this route ......... you would think with the Park & Ride running every 5 minutes on Saturdays, it wouldn't be so busy, but we're stacked out!

Posted

Sandfield Park & Ride uhh.. ? I think Mr. Longyear here is making another map. Yay ! smile.png

Posted

Takk, Mr Berg.

;)

...Now heading back from Leyton Town Centre to Sandfield Park & Ride.

It's a bit quieter now as most people are happily shopping in the Town! ..... then again, the Football game between Leyton Town and Martson United is taking place at 3pm, so all the footie fans will be parking at the Sandfield Park & Ride, and we're going to have some more packed out buses! ..............we'll have some extra Football Special buses on (that divert to the football ground) but it will still be crazy busy!

COMING SOON!

a fun, very busy map, for when you only have 20 mins spare time for OMSI.... A Park & Ride based map, called:-

"Leyton Park and Ride".

smile.png

Posted

Takk, Mr Berg.

wink.png

...Now heading back from Leyton Town Centre to Sandfield Park & Ride.

It's a bit quieter now as most people are happily shopping in the Town! ..... then again, the Football game between Leyton Town and Martson United is taking place at 3pm, so all the footie fans will be parking at the Sandfield Park & Ride, and we're going to have some more packed out buses! ..............we'll have some extra Football Special buses on (that divert to the football ground) but it will still be crazy busy!

COMING SOON!

a fun, very busy map, for when you only have 20 mins spare time for OMSI.... A Park & Ride based map, called:-

"Leyton Park and Ride".

smile.png

looks like this be another one of your excellent maps am looking forwad to this onerofl.gif

Posted

Cheers Mike, it's certainly a bit different from my other maps, so hopefully a bit unique and fun. :)

Posted (edited)

Building Wincheap P&R... does anyone know what code "P&R" is on the IBIS? tongue.png

EDIT: Just added the "&" symbol to the Matrix font wink.png

EDIT#2: Added scripting to allow "P&R" on route ###17. Unfortunately Omnibus doesn't seem to like it... or maybe that's just Cant Park & Ride route...

pr10.jpg

Only works on front, not side or back as I haven't yet put the symbol in that smaller font. I like it :)

Edited by road-hog123

Posted (edited)

Hey longyear,

this repaint shuttle bus would look good for the footie fans traveling from and to the stadium.smile.png

dscn6671.jpg

Where it says ' Newbury & district ' It could say 'Park & Ride Football Shuttle.

Just an idea. :)

Edited by 09dermea