Where are you driving in OMSI now? (map/line)

1,491 posts in this topic

Posted

This is a "special" topic. If you are driving a route and you are waiting on the terminus why not tell ?

Write witch route you are doing and which map you are on. Just for fun. smile.png

So now I am on the Project Szczecin and waiting for departure in 2 minutes.

PS: Take a photo and upload it if you want wink.png

Posted

At the moment I'm waiting to start driving the N99 on Newcastle Pro (David's amazing map) Which departs at 00:14:30 And it's 00:10 Just now :P

Posted

Well it's my first drive in OMSI for 2 weeks (thanks to a new baby, but he's worth it wink.png), so I am sitting at Haymarket Bus Station, with 4 minutes to wait before taking a 46 up to Great Park. smile.png

Just enough time to fill my flask with coffee, before setting off! :)

Posted

Cool ! Right now I am at Kollatija and witing to depart for Warzewo in 10 minutes :)

Posted

I'm waiting for departure at U Ruhleben for the final testdrive of line 131 to Spektefeld. When that goes well on this PC i gonna release the update tonight. Still five minutes left!

Posted

Cool ! Looking forward to that :)

Posted

Driving the FBW (!) bus along the 92 (!) from Freudstrasse to Stadtgrenze. Actually at 70 kph down Falkenseer Chaussee at the moment, just paused to check internet etc!

Posted

Driving the FBW (!) bus along the 92 (!) from Freudstrasse to Stadtgrenze. Actually at 70 kph down Falkenseer Chaussee at the moment, just paused to check internet etc!

Hey, someone who use the original map. That's not very commen this days, but i can be wrong of course.

Posted

Yeah... I never use it, I need "more" routes on the map ;) But a very good map after all and it was the orginal map for OMSI :)

Posted

Never really use it, just drove a trip on it yesterday as I wasn't in the mood of doing timetable running which is what I do on all the non-custom maps. To avoid having to cancel the timetable I had to load a different map, so the original Spandau it was!

Posted

Currently waiting at the Scunthorpe Town Centre terminus, ready to drive route 34 in 2 minutes :) I better get the bus started, bye!

Posted

Ahh.... I should get a shift on Scunthorpe soon... It`s been a while :)

Posted

I was tired of creating maps today so i did some driving on two different maps i never used before.

At first i drived all lines on Essen 3.0. This is really a nice map. The lines are short but really interesting. The city is well built with a lot of detail and it feels like what we in the Netherlands called: a provencial capitol. For example here in holland cities like Arnhem and Haarlem are in that category. This map is staying on my HD for a while.

After that i did a run on Teltow. The roades and lines are ok on that map but the scenery is very sparse. A lot of open spaces, it feels if you are driving around in a uninhabited countryside. One of the lines runs to Potsdam, but in this case Potsdam is situated on the border of Teltow. Not really real in my opinion. A dissapointing map that will leave my HD soon.

Posted (edited)

Currently waiting at the Scunthorpe Town Centre terminus, ready to drive route 34 in 2 minutes smile.png I better get the bus started, bye!

Update on this one: Had an accident with a car about halfway through the route and took 8 minutes before police had cleared the scene and i could continue (yes no damage to the bus luckily). So could have been a better shift tongue.png I would have taken a picture to show you while i was waiting anyway, but forgot! Edited by RascarDK

Posted

I am sitting at Daytonford Bus Station, awaiting my departure of (circular) Route 4 to Daytonford Mall and the Hospital. ;)

PS... this is the "work in progress" map that Flippy1008 and I are building in collaboration. I have to tell you that Flippy is doing an AMAZING job on the scenery design with this map :cool:

Posted

@RascarDK: Turn of accidents, that worked for me ;)

@David: Looking forward to it ! ;)

Posted

Im right now at UBahn ruhleben waiting for depart to Waldkrankehaus line 130 im in MAN D92 :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted

5d56241a-9e99-e233.jpg crowd at rathaus spandau

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted

I'm parked at the Scunthorpe Town Centre terminus waiting to drive 22 to Lakeside in a Mercedes O405N2.

Posted

Now I am standing at Ashkirk Garden waiting to depature towards Hermannskogel ;)

Departure in 5 min :)

Just love this map ! Great Richwyn ;)

Posted

Currently waiting at the Scunthorpe Town Centre terminus, ready to drive route 34 in 2 minutes smile.png I better get the bus started, bye!

same here, overshot the last stop on my route and got lost, doh >_<

Posted

Just did a couple of A37 rounds - it's M37 from Hahneberg to Seeburger Weg, then it follows the 137 back to Reimerweg and M37 to Hahneberg again.

Posted

Sitting in 777 cockpit at EGLL about to start flight home to KEWR in FS9 after driving Newcastle route in OMSI, running Newcastle to York in RW3 followed by Kings-Cross to Paddington in WOS3 then WCML from Paddington-Heathrow T4 in RW3 just to get to the airport!!!!

:)

Posted

Haha, cool psolk ;)

Now I am sitting in an Dennis Enviro 500 ready to departye towards Sherburn :)

Posted

Waiting in Newcastle at the West Denton Park terminus, ready to take off on route 10 to North Kenton in 5 min :)