Welcome to OZx Forum
Welcome to OZx Forum guest,
Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ?
Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
Files posted by qb3960
Here comes the Translink Livery for Solaris Urbino 10.
Feel free to use it on your maps!
Brisbane Fictional V2.2 is now available.
1. Download both files
2. Paste all files EXCEPT THE "maps" folder from "Brisbane_v2.rar
3. Extract "Brisbane_Fictional" from "Brisbane_v2_2.rar" and put it into OMSI\maps
Sorry for the constant update within these few hours.
The map now features 2 drivable bus lines (25-27 mins, ~20km per trip)
432: Kenmore - Forestdale - Logan Central (IBIS2: 43201, 43202)
433: Kenmore - Forestdale - Berrinba - Logan Central (IBIS2: 43301, 43302)
*432 only operates on weekdays.
A tour may contain both 432 & 433 trips, so please take a look at the timetable before departure
Add-ons required for the map:
SimpleStreets by Emil
Nemolus Traffic Signs by Nemolus
gcW Strabenobjekte by Seeadler
Acknowledgement - Thanks to the following spline/object/texture creators:
And all other creators whose masterpieces have been included in this map.
The timetable is set for SD202 but you are highly recommended to use a single-decker
You are also recommended to replace default AI vehicles with AI car pack 1&2, and set the number of Unscheduled vehicles to 50.
Please enjoy & report any errors!
Repaint used by Brisbane Buses
This mod adds reflection to windows of Ikarus 260 v2.0
Please backup files before you apply the mod.
This mod adds reflection to all windows of the add-on bus Jelcz L11
I have tried my best to adjust the brightness of the reflection so that you can feel that they are windows but you can still see through the windows. Please feel free to give feedback.
IMPORTANT: Please backup the file Jelcz/Model/model_Jelcz.cfg before you apply this mod.
Installation: Put the folder into OMSI folder/vehicle and replace the files when prompted.
Updated version 1.01:
Changed interior heater efficiency. Temperature drops more quickly.
This mod turns the heater on SD202 buses into an air conditioner!
Place the files into Your OMSI game folder\Vehicles\MAN_SD202\Script\
Replace the original files when being asked.
You are strongly recommended to backup the files before replacing them.
To use it:
1. Turn on the interior heater but don't turn on the fan yet. The temperature should go down.
2. Turn on the Auxiliary heating system. (To the left of the fan speed control, this one is optional, The fan will generate more heat when the engine heats up.)
When the temperature drops to where you want it...
3. Change the fan to "heated fresh air mode". Switch to maximum temperature.
4. Slightly increase the fan speed until you see that the temperature stops dropping. Do not turn it to maximum speed directly.
5. Make fine adjustment to the fan speed until you get a steady temperature.
The fan will generate more heat when the engine heats up.
Since the "interior heater" is no longer a heater, the only working heater is the fan heater during winter time.
This mod works for all SD202 buses that comes with OMSI
Bus repaint for OMSI MAN SD202 - D92
Based on buses in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia