Welcome to OZx Forum
Welcome to OZx Forum guest,
Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ?
Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
Files posted by Fellowslothb
Thank you for checking out my UK Objects pack! This pack aims to bring some new, much needed objects to OMSI.
Each object is really easy to rotate - No awkward rotational values.
You are free to use this in your freeware map, if you need to include it with your download then please let me know!
Compatible with OMSI 2 - Latest file is called "UK Objects 0.7.zip"
Objects currently in the pack include:
- UK Traffic cones, lamps and road work signs.
- Light up, fully customisable signs whereby you can assign your own texture to them (PSD templates included)
--------------------- NEW FOR 0.7 ---------------------
- Fellowsfilm Road Ware for OMSI2
Documentation is included in the download, located in OMSI2 > Documents > Fellowsfilm.
1. Unzip the file onto your desktop (Or wherever you want to extract it to)
2. Drag the folders inside your extracted OMSI2 folder to your main directory (Steam > Steamapps > Common > OMSI2)
3. Installation is done! If you download a newer update, don't forget to delete the old "Fellowsfilm Objects" folder so that you don't get any errors!
Stay tuned for more updates in the future.
If you would like any objects making, feel free to contact me.
Check out the support thread for new updates, information and of course support , Thanks!
I finally decided to upload my splash mod for OMSI2! (As seen on my livestreams)
There is only one for now but I shall hopefully have more in the future!
If there are any problems please contact me or use the support thread, located at the top right of this download.
Welcome back to Keedlestone,
Keedlestone 1.61 Information:
- New self extractors for easy installation! (Just select inside your OMSI2 directory)
You need to download the required files installer (Same setup as the map installer)
found HERE as they are the 1.61 changed / updated files!
Keedlestone is a fictional map, bringing the best of British and some elements from other maps / places into one map!
There are lots more to do this time around,
The local council has moved the park and ride site to a more suitable location and has invested lots of money in brand new buses!
You can visit Landbury University, the stunning Corton Bay, or Rumford... We promise you won't be disappointed this time around.
Lots of time and effort went into making the OMSI2 patch, there are brand new repaints, routes are so much longer and there are many more custom made objects to add that extra British feel!
To find out more information, visit keedlestone.fellowsfilm.co.uk or the WIP thread located
Developed by Fellowslothb, Tomroper1995 & XxJ0RD6NxX.
75: Marbury <-> Corton Bay
76: Keedlestone Bus Station <-> Rumford Train Station
22: Glenton P&R Circular
X10: Rumford Station <-> Landbury University via Keedlestone & Glenton
- Keedlestone Reloaded Required Files Pack
- Simple Streets ... Emil
- Terrain Spines
1) Download the required files: Map, Objects and splines
2) Extract these into a folder of your choice (Can be a new folder on your desktop)
3) Copy over the OMSI2 folder into your main directory, standard steam install is located: "C:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\OMSI 2" but this could be on a different drive!
4) The .Hof file is located "OMSI 2\Documents\Keedlestone Reloaded" Copy this into whatever vehicle folder you wish
5) Driver rotas and the routemap are coming in another update!
[YOU MUST NOT UPLOAD MY FILES ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET BUT FEEL FREE TO LINK AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU LIKE TO THE DOWNLOAD - It helps me to improve my map]
With thanks to BETA Testers:
Keedlestone v1.1 Is now outdated! However, There will be an upcoming OMSI 2 patch (v1.5) Visit the WIP thread
Welcome To Keedlestone!
Based around a big city, the County of Keedlestone is growing larger day by day, You can visit the beautiful Convent Gardens, Glenton Retail Park and Landbury Estate. There are many more places to visit around Keedlestone, but you will have to find that out for yourself!
Keedlestone City has beautiful surroundings and very easy access to public transport routes including a bus station and train station!
Park your car in town or at the designated park and ride! Its your choice, Either way, there's buses to suit your needs, Keedlestone City Transport operates all routes in and around keedlestone and you can guarantee they are on time!
Navigate the busy city centre in your double decker as a passenger or take on the busy schedule, Can you keep to the time?
Routes are as follows:
76 - Keedlestone Bus Station <-> Rumford Train Station.
20 - Dunston McDonalds <-> Dunston McDonalds (Circular).
22 - Keedlestone Bus Station <-> Glenton Retail Park.
S54 - Landbury College <-> Keedlestone Bus Station.
X31 - West Kentport <-> Glenton Retail Park.
P&R - Keedlestone Park and Ride <-> Keedlestone Park and Ride (Circular).
Heres the release video:
- Download the 2 parts needed from the download section (Presuming you haven’t already done this)
- Download the Repaints By Jeffrey Lo (In the downloads section) and follow the install instructions
- Extract the Keedlestone archives into a folder on your desktop (Or anywhere else you may want to extract it to, just make sure it is in a folder)
- Copy all the files into your Omsi installation folder (This includes missing Splines/Scenery Objects, The ticket pack (Not yet done though), The New British money pack that I made and the IBIS codes!
- The .Hof file is included with this release, If you wish to drive a non Keedlestone repaint bus then copy the .Hof file from your SD_202 folder into whichever vehicle folder you wish!
- Simple Streets
- Yufa splines
- AmpelSpline Objects (For custom junctions)
- Canterbury Basic (For freeman's objects)
- Bowdenham (For 90% of the objects)
FOR THE LATEST VERSION PLEASE DOWNLOAD KEEDLESTONE REPAINT UPDATE.ZIP AFTER DOWNLOADING V2 OF THE REPAINTS!
With Thanks to:
Tomroper1995 - For scenery placement
Roadhog123 - For road objects
Emil - For Simple Streets
Jeffrey Lo - For making some awesome repaints for the D92
If there's any more I have forgotten, I'm sorry, but thank you!
BETA Testers: Jacko, Gneb, Jeffrey Lo and David Emblen!
Introducing British Money!
Now you can enjoy your favourite British maps with my new British Money pack!
I have been searching the web for months and not found a GBP currency for Omsi, so I took matters into my own hands and created this!
Its not perfect, but there will be updates in the near future.
I think that's all I need to say really, Enjoy the brand new currency! and don't forget to credit me in your map if you use it
This is pretty self explanatory but just extract the contents of this zip into "M-R-Software>Omsi>Money" folder.
You are allowed to use this in your freeware map, Just message me first!
If there are any problems feel free to pm me @Fellowslothb