Welcome to OZx Forum
Welcome to OZx Forum guest,
Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ?
Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
Im not taking paint requests at this time
the main driving factors are,
- its something i would like to do however if you can imagine it takes time on somethings and if I say yes to someone and no to others its surprising how quickly people get their back up and send hate mail
- the only time I will do a request if its something I have plans on anyway or something that I would personally use in the games myself
- and the fact that the requester's one request turns into a fleet within a matter of days , no one is every happy with just the one request
- there are countless repeated requests by people who dont contribute to the site, they just want and want and do nothing in return.
- as ive stated in another thread, I do work for a few payware devs, the repaints I do here are for fun, the moment that you are doing these extra paints, makes the whole process less enjoyable as your locked into something that you have no interest in
- Some people are never happy with the outcome, that want sometimes unrealistic and unimpeachable results with some models
- there are some developers I refuse to consider due to their nature of business or poor quality models
- Most times I find the resources poor to work with and the requester isnt happy with the result
- And finally I only have about a hr each night to do a paint, if it takes more than hour I rapidly loose interest in doing it,
- Unless I'm interested in the request I will most probably ignore or delete your PM without reply