Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

OZx Pilbara Region Airports WA Volume 1

1 Screenshot

About This File

Included in this package are 4 Fly In Fly Out Airports located in the Pilbara region of Western Australia for FSX & P3D

Airports are:

YANG - West Angelas Airport (including Township)
YCWA - Coondewanna Airport
YFDF - Fortescue Dave Forrest Airport (Including Mine Photoreal and township)
YCHK - Graeme Rowley Aerodrome

All for Airports see regular service by Qantas and its Charter Partners as well as Virgin Australia and its regional Partners utilising F70/100, B717/738 and A320s to and From Perth international (YPPH)

**********Please note you will require the OZx libraries to be installed in order to see the full effect of this scenery which are located at*********

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/1825-single-links-ozx-au-complete-ozx-na-complete-ozx-libraries/

Click on the Download file and the options for 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2 library files will be available as a separate download

My latest release Volume 2 can be found here

YCHK.jpg

YCWA.jpg

YFDF.jpg

YANG.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.