About This File
Textures for the payware Justflight HS748 depicting N15-709
- Production number 201.
- First Flight 11/01/73 as N15-709.
- Delivered to RAN 29/05/73 arriving Nowra NSW 07/06/73.
- Later coded '800'.
- Fitted with specialised electronic equipment between 1978 and 1980 and subsequently used for electronic countermeasures training.
- Initially operated by 851 Squadron and transferred 723 Squadron 31/08/84.
- Decommissioned 23/06/00 and ferried East Sale for storage/sale 26/06/00.
- Total time 11,122 hours and 10,662 landings.
- Transitted Darwin 08/05/01 registered as 3C-QQP arriving Norwich 10/05/01 with small “TAG” titles following sale to TAG Aviation.
- Departed Norwich 01/07/01 via Rome/Ciampino, Cairo, Jeddah, Djibouti, Mombasa, Mahé, Male, Colombo, Medan, Denpasar, Darwin and Mount Isa arriving Bankstown 11/07/01 following sale to Horizon Airlines Pty Ltd.
- Was due for fitment of large rear freight door from c/n 1751, JW-9008 of the Tanzanian Peoples Defence Force but Horizon Airlines placed in Administration 14/10/03 and later ceased operations.
- With all this the aircraft ended up with 11,239 hours and 10,690 landings which had increased by 117 hours and 28 landings by the time it got to Bankstown Museum (ferry via Norwich, UK from East Sale to Bankstown).
- The aircraft has been completed externally for display purposes with 'dummy' engines and props and is located at the Australian Aviation Museum at Bankstown.
What's New in Version v2
contains original and post service pack textures since they messed up all 3rd party paints