About This File
OZx is proud to introduce OZx_AUS 3.5, our latest upgrade to the Australian virtual bush flying experience! This package includes over 18 new airstrips, a heliport, a 2016 listing of oilrigs and over 20 points of interest around Australia, from the harsh, sun burnt inland areas of Queensland and New South Wales, to the scattering of many Visual Reference Points (VRP) and airstrips around Sydney, South to Strahan in lush Tasmania, and right across to picturesque salt lakes in Western Australia.
From small bush strips like Quilpie and Marulan to regional airports such as Bourke and Hay, this package will suit whatever your taste is!
OZx 3.5 is the result of many hours of effort from our developers and testers. This package is a testimony to each of their efforts, and we all hope you enjoy this new scenery as much as we did creating it!
The OZx Team, July 2016
1. Download and run the two OZx_3.5 Installer files. The installer will find your FSX or P3D root folder automatically.
(Note - Do not install in any sub folder.)
2. Ensure that “OZx_AUS” & “OZx_LIB” are enabled in the FSX Scenery Library and above FTX
3. Check the “OZx_Extras_Readme.pdf” file in your “Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\OZx\User_Docs” folder and install any items of interest.
What's New in Version 1.00
- Added a Torrent so it can be downloaded using a torrent client
- Added a patch for Warren Airport YWRN
- Update Photoreal image to remove runway markings for 2 of the 4 months that where not done before release.
- To install please place the file in your Flightsim**\OZx\OZx_AUS\Scenery folder and overwrite