Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

1 Screenshot

About This File

* This map was originally uploaded on 23rd June 2012, for some reason, it has been removed from the server, and total download record which was above 10K were gone! :(

Anyways, I am re-assigning this map for the OMSI lovers, I can't forget how this map got a positive feedback for me...

** Maybe or Maybe NOT, I will get back again to OMSI and recreate this line and add another 3 or 4 more interesting lines in a donate version, but this will take months, it depends on my time and people's interest

Happy New Year to all :)

Below is the original Description:

This map is my first try, created from real life line in Cairo, Egypt, the line goes from Tahrir SQ to Hegaz SQ and back, the map is about 30KM long,

If you don't know it, but in Egypt, traffic is Chaos, nobody is following any traffic lights/rules and no proper street lines.

Skills and avoiding hitting other cars is the challenge in real life, If you don't believe me, come and visit Cairo.

Included is an installer file, the installation will place a .KMZ file in your main OMSI folder, if you have google earth installed on your PC, you can check the real route on google earth.

It has many tight turns that some skills is needed.

Thanks to:

Thiago for creating amazing training document materials that helped me a lot.

Jan Kiesewalter for creating HOF Creator software that I used.

Other Notes:

I didn't create a depot place were buses go and rest, maybe in the next update, but there is a fuel station on the outer road of Tahrir SQ.

Hope you like it, waiting your opinions about it.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.