Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Manly ACT ONE - OMSI 2 - Version 2.0

Sign in to follow this  

1 Screenshot

About This File

Welcome to Manly, the tourist hotspot of Sydney, only seven miles from Sydney, but a thousand miles from care.

Take a drive around the Northern Beaches with its tricky hilly terrains and fantastic sandy beaches.

Manly Wharf acts as a transport hub where you can get off the ferry from Circular Quay and either sun it up in Manly or head further afield.

Routes

Manly ACT ONE includes the following driveable routes:

136 - Manly Wharf to Dee Why via Curl Curl (truncated)

E36 - Manly Wharf to North Curl Curl EXPRESS

139 - Manly Wharf to Warringah Mall via Freshwater and South Curl Curl

155 - Manly Wharf to Dee Why Shops via Warringah Mall (truncated)

159 - Manly Wharf to Dee Why Grand via Wingala and Dee Why Beach.

Contents

This heavy map has been designed for OMSI2 and includes the following extra features:

- includes NSW RMS (Australia) standards street signage

- Enviro Double Decker bus with TFNSW Repaint adapted from origianl repaint by MrJ

- 1600 custom objects including intersections, custom buildings, street furniture, trees and bus shelters

- 100 splines including roadways, fences and walls

Installation

Download both RAR files (Components and SceneryObjects) and merge the content with each appropriate folders in your OMSI2 folder.

Make sure that you replace and delete any previous versions of this map.

Be sure to turn your settings down :)

Legal Stuff

This map is provided as is. It is not to be uploaded to any other server other than AussieX.

It may be altered for personal use, but may not be uploaded in an altered state.

Objects may be used for other maps as long as credit is given. IF credit isn't given then you have no such permission. If I have used your content and failed to acknowledge as much in the readme file, please let me know and I will rectify this at the earliest convenience.

If you have questions, PM me on AussieX for clarification. All logos and likenesses remain the property of the hard working folk of the Northern Beaches.

What's New in Version - Version 2.0

Released

• Map has been converted to OMSI 2 :)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.